Xavier woods feels disrespected after Thomas persuit

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
No need for the comma. I know we type with the cadence of our thoughts, but it's generally an incorrect process of punctuation.

Just my Tip Of The Day!

But don't worry about that. Just keep posting your stuff.
Yeah, I'm generally a pretty decent write but I make some mistakes like that. Thanks for the tip!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Nothing he sais indicated that he felt disrespected this belongs in the drama forum

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
You rock, Cray eyes.

By the by... you don't happen to smell like apples, like Ray Liotta, do you?
Whoopi got the scoop. He smells like apples.
Nah, just a little crazy looking like Liotta, LOL. You may not believe this but writing dialogue is something I actually get paid for.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Nah, just a little crazy looking like Liotta, LOL. You may not believe this but writing dialogue is something I actually get paid for.
You don't say...
Lol.

I could never imagine such a job!
Does it require killing cats in a graveyard during the full moon to fulfill your wishes?

that's what I do...

Sydla

Reaction score

He absolutely did not.

He was one the worst safeties with 21 missed tackles, for example. For comparison, Woods had 9, I believe. PFF ranked Heath the 81st best safety. Even if you take into account the general screwiness at times with PFF rankings, that still shows he was a below average safety.

It is simply stunning that we have fans that have convinced himself he’s a decent to good starting safety.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
He absolutely did not.

He was one the worst safeties with 21 missed tackles, for example. For comparison, Woods had 9, I believe. PFF ranked Heath the 81st best safety. Even if you take into account the general screwiness at times with PFF rankings, that still shows he was a below average safety.

It is simply stunning that we have fans that have convinced himself he’s a decent to good starting safety.
Pretty sure it was sarcasm. Scroll down.

Corso

Reaction score
He absolutely did not.

What are you talking about? He's like the Atomic Super Man!
Atomic Supermanning the john...

sbark

Reaction score
He absolutely did not.

Same pff that had ZekE at the 30th rb.....cred huh

So if like x.woods doesn't even make the screen on Todd gurleys 45 yard playoff Td run, from the deep safety position.....is that a missed tackle

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he is respected just the right amount as an average non play making borderline starter safety.

Last edited:

Verdict

Reaction score
I... don't think that's going to work with this team buddy.
You can have all sorts of thoughts, but reality doesn't allow those thoughts to work even remotely how you would like them to.

You do something like that, you have a hot mess on your hands. Not just in the locker room, but in the media and then Jerry will have to answer directly and...

And you know Jerry.

Ok, I know that's a bit over the top. Maybe tone it down just a little bit by calling them out as a group as opposed to an individual player.

The Dallas Cowboys plan on winning a super bowl this year. We will be looking to upgrade every position on this team to get that done. Reputation is in the past. What are you going to do for us going forward. I better get your best. There will be no participation trophies on this team.

Corso

Reaction score
Ok, I know that's a bit over the top. Maybe tone it down just a little bit by calling them out as a group as opposed to an individual player.

The Dallas Cowboys plan on winning a super bowl this year. We will be looking to upgrade every position on this team to get that done. Reputation is in the past. What are you going to do for us going forward. I better get your best. There will be no participation trophies on this team.
You spoke figuratively. I can dig it.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Oh cry me a river. Your feelings are hurt because the team wanted to sign an All pro at your position. Get over it ( the Eagles song is going thru my head). Pull your big boy pants on and get to work at being the best you can be or someone will take your place. I feel disrespected that the Rams ran all over your sorry butt and you didn’t create any turnovers.