Xavier woods feels disrespected after Thomas persuit

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Woods, chill. Thomas was going to replace Heath, not you.

Of course, if the Cowboys are planning to replace Woods and keep Heath in the lineup, I sadly would not be surprised.
He was never replacing Heath. I tried to tell y’all.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Reputation is in the past. What are you going to do for us going forward. I better get your best. There will be no participation trophies on this team.
What is this team actually doing that makes you believe this?

Verdict

Reaction score
*would have*, big daddy. Would have... not *would of*

I know... I'm being a grammar jerk, but there is a reason today.
It will end tomorrow.

I promise. Until this date next year...

"Are" Team.

You our running fast.

You "an" me.

Your welcome.

You're dog.

Over their.

There dog.

This website drives me crazy. We all make mistakes. Some posters make the same ones over and over because they don't know any better. It makes it hard to take the rest of their post seriously when there are simple grammatical errors

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He absolutely did not.

He was one the worst safeties with 21 missed tackles, for example. For comparison, Woods had 9, I believe. PFF ranked Heath the 81st best safety. Even if you take into account the general screwiness at times with PFF rankings, that still shows he was a below average safety.

It is simply stunning that we have fans that have convinced himself he’s a decent to good starting safety.
Cowboys agree with Heath being good. That's all that matters really.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Imagine how Jeff Heath feels being the glue holding down this trash secondary year after year. Wastng the GOATs prime years. Sad .

You can blame the stupid FO for that. They are the ones that force the issue and refuse to seek help elsewhere.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cowboys agree with Heath being good. That's all that matters really.

Yes because their evaluation skills have been spot on. Like when they told us Mayowa could play. Or Nick Hayden was a legit starting 1T in this league. Or when they gave Nolan Carroll a two year contract to be a starting CB for us and then they cut him by October of his year.

They are wrong on Heath. He’s not a good safety but for some odd reason this coaching staff sometimes has their faves that play despite them clearly not being good enough.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If I’m reading his quote correctly it seems that he was told one thing and they were doing something else? I mean, yea I can totally get why he’d feel that way.

Bunch shade being thrown this guys direction, dude has been a solid 6th round pick that is only getting better. It seems this struck a nerve with the ET fans.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
IDK why he would feel that way when his spot is secure. Replacing Heath is a must going into the draft.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes because their evaluation skills have been spot on. Like when they told us Mayowa could play. Or Nick Hayden was a legit starting 1T in this league. Or when they gave Nolan Carroll a two year contract to be a starting CB for us and then they cut him by October of his year.

They are wrong on Heath. He’s not a good safety but for some odd reason this coaching staff sometimes has their faves that play despite them clearly not being good enough.
Heath is better than Woods. You should be complaining to replace Woods.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean I understand X.

What if it was you.
That’s just the business, and it’s the way sports works from youth teams up to the pros. Should teams never sign a free agent or make a trade or participate in the draft because they are worried about hurting an existing player’s feelings? Besides, who’s to say it wouldn’t have been Heath sitting if ET had been signed?