Yall ready for some fun?

cnuball21

Reaction score
On the clock at 58:

Simmons
Polite
Ferguson

I'll save my vote til' I hear some of yalls...

The Realist

Reaction score
Who else have we signed/traded for in this scenario (Quinn/McDowell) and which safeties are on the board?

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'd have to wonder why Polite was there but I'm pretty sure I take Simmons. Top 15 talent.

Let’s assume Polite is there based off combine #s and interviews.

Teammates/coaches confirm hard worker with high motor.

RS12

Reaction score
Simmons, would take him injured or not, maybe could play the 9th game and contribute. Polite supposedly had god awful interviews at the combine and is falling like a stone.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
On the clock at 58:

Simmons
Polite
Ferguson

I'll save my vote til' I hear some of yalls...

No
No
Hell No

I don't want any dudes like this on my team. I've had enough of the nonsense and the league should learn their lessons.

Tyreke Hill got a chance and screwed it up.
Randy Gregory had a chance screwed it up.
Josh Gordon had a chance screwed it up.
Justin Blackmon had a chance screwed it up.

I want guys like Jaylon Smith great attitude, super hard worker, and an example for guys in the locker room.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Let’s assume Polite is there based off combine #s and interviews.

Teammates/coaches confirm hard worker with high motor.
Not-So-Polite
"The character concerns with Polite are comprised of a variety of factors. There are some minor concerns about maturity and accountability. There also are some minor worries about how he spends recreational time and hobbies. But perhaps the biggest issue is concerns about how Polite conducted himself during his sophomore year when Jim McElwain’s staff was on their way out. Some evaluators are worried that Polite quit on the staff and led teammates to do the same."

The Realist

Reaction score
Trade for Quinn. Trade up for Abrams.

2) Johnathan Abrams S
3) Khalen Saunders DT
4a) Isaac Nauta TE
4b) Bryce Love RB

cnuball21

Reaction score
Not-So-Polite
"The character concerns with Polite are comprised of a variety of factors. There are some minor concerns about maturity and accountability. There also are some minor worries about how he spends recreational time and hobbies. But perhaps the biggest issue is concerns about how Polite conducted himself during his sophomore year when Jim McElwain’s staff was on their way out. Some evaluators are worried that Polite quit on the staff and led teammates to do the same."

If we do our homework on him and he checks out I’m in. If we do our homework on him and the rumors are more than just rumors I’m out. Simple as that.

cnuball21

Reaction score
No
No
Hell No

I don't want any dudes like this on my team. I've had enough of the nonsense and the league should learn their lessons.

Tyreke Hill got a chance and screwed it up.
Randy Gregory had a chance screwed it up.
Josh Gordon had a chance screwed it up.
Justin Blackmon had a chance screwed it up.

I want guys like Jaylon Smith great attitude, super hard worker, and an example for guys in the locker room.

And for all 4 of those guys I could go dig up 4 pro bowlers that had pre draft concerns.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Simmons is better than Polite, better than Ferguson by a country mile, and doesn't have Polite's attitude issues either.