Ya'll watch Rush might go off this game

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
For the simple fact that he hasn't been lighting up the stat sheet with his passing, the eagles may play the run heavily which will lead Rush available to hopefully put up form nice numbers through the air.

I am guessing 270+ yards and 2+ TDs

shabazz

Reaction score
Ya know, I was thinking we may see that happen. I just couldn’t get the cajones to actually put it out there

Any time the Cowboys have gotten tied up or went behind we’ve seen Moore turn Rush loose and he starts hitting receivers for solid gains. When we take the lead, Moore then puts him on safe cruise control as it’s been the wisest game plan.

We fall behind by 2 scores and I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Red Rocket go yard…..of course I’m sure there will be a turnover or 2 as well as a couple TDs generated.

Rush scares the hell out of me and Dakota bores the hell out me

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he'll throw a lot this game too but I also think he'll finally give up a pick which is normal

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I hope not.. I want to win and I want it to be by leaning on the defense and the running game. If Rush goes off it will basically be the same scenario we saw after the New England game last year when the running game was stymied and Dak threw for 400+ and 3 TDs. It was all the excuse Moore needed to go back to being his pass 'em silly self. Other than the blowout games we never got back to the balance we had seen in the 4 games leading up to New England. Nobody wants that.. Well except maybe Moore and Dak.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Rush hasn't shown his skill much when throwing the ball long, he has had a couple of big throws this season of over 25 yards, but Dak seems to do it more often w/more success. Let Rush continue doing what he's comfortable with.

Never EVER fix something that isn't broken!

Shane612

Reaction score
Rush hasn't shown his skill much when throwing the ball long, he has had a couple of big throws this season of over 25 yards, but Dak seems to do it more often w/more success. Let Rush continue doing what he's comfortable with.

Never EVER fix something that isn't broken!
He's thrown several deep passes that turned out good for the cowboys.
I just hope he makes the right decisions when rushed.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
For the simple fact that he hasn't been lighting up the stat sheet with his passing, the eagles may play the run heavily which will lead Rush available to hopefully put up form nice numbers through the air.

I am guessing 270+ yards and 2+ TDs
Any int's or fumbles?

starfan1

Reaction score
that would be good for the boys if he threw for more than 102 yards

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want to see the same plan rolled out….run, run, run with a pass here and there. But, I do want to see how he would handle a shootout just to see where his ceiling actually is.

I do think he could put up more points if called on but it might extrapolate his deficiencies too.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make them defend Fehoko deep.

Well if that is what it takes, yeah go for it. Maybe he is the only one that can actually get deep.
Or send Turpin straight down field with his speed. Which we really only seen one time so far.