yep, Boston is done for yr

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dolphins | Boston's Season Over - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:16:39 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins WR David Boston (knee) is out for the remainder of the season after suffering a season-ending knee injury during practice Friday, Aug. 6. The Dolphins confirmed Friday evening that Boston would undergo surgery for an injury that is believed to be a torn left patella tendon. Further details will be released following surgery.

David

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
The Dolphins fans are suicidal over there on their message board.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BillsFan said:
The Dolphins fans are suicidal over there on their message board.

honestly, even with bong man and Boston they were going nowhere

AJ Feeley?

and their defense is getting up there in yrs

Wanny will probably be lucky to finish 6-10 now

David

AJM1613

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
honestly, even with bong man and Boston they were going nowhere

AJ Feeley?

and their defense is getting up there in yrs

Wanny will probably be lucky to finish 6-10 now

David

Last pick of the first round and first pick of the second round...GREAT!

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Last pick of the first round and first pick of the second round...GREAT!
When did you trade for the Patriots' 1st Rd draft pick?

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
When did you trade for the Patriots' 1st Rd draft pick?

Latest Vegas Odds to Win Super Bowl:

Eagles: 7-1
Patriots: 7-1

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Latest Vegas Odds to Win Super Bowl:

Eagles: 7-1
Patriots: 7-1
Oooooh, Vegas. :rolleyes:

Please excuse me, Vegas, if I take the proven on the field production of the New England Patriots and their Coaching Staff over your Eagirls. After all Belichick, Brady, and Company have not only been to the Super Bowl 2 out of the last 3 years, they have won both appearances. But I wouldn't expect an Eagirls fan to know much about winning Big Games and certainly to not know much about winning the Super Bowl.........that's the S u p e r B o w l. It's the game following the NFC Championship.........why yes, there is another game after the NFC Championship. It's okay, I don't think anyone would blame Eagirl fans for not knowing that.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Oooooh, Vegas. :rolleyes:

Please excuse me, Vegas, if I take the proven on the field production of the New England Patriots and their Coaching Staff over your Eagirls. After all Belichick, Brady, and Company have not only been to the Super Bowl 2 out of the last 3 years, they have won both appearances. But I wouldn't expect an Eagirls fan to know much about winning Big Games and certainly to not know much about winning the Super Bowl.........that's the S u p e r B o w l. It's the game following the NFC Championship.........why yes, there is another game after the NFC Championship. It's okay, I don't think anyone would blame Eagirl fans for not knowing that.

I love it how you talk to me like I don't know what a Championship is, I have been a Spurs fan since I was really young, Syracuse fan as well.

Yes the Patriots were a good team last season, why will they repeat?

Their offensive line is a mess, no depth now that they released Boo Williams today, especially with Matt light hurt. Rodney Bailey was placed on IR on Thursday. Washington will leave a huge hole in the middle, Hamilton's loss won't help either.

Remember their defense two seasons ago? I think they were 23rd in the league? They arn't a lock, and are 7-1 odds to win now, same as us.

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I love it how you talk to me like I don't know what a Championship is, I have been a Spurs fan since I was really young, Syracuse fan as well.
Well no **** sherlock. Most People, through one Sport or another, have been a fan of a Championship team (unless you're a young, diehard Philthy fan :D) but this is a Football Forum. Those Basketball Titles don't mean jack here.

Yes the Patriots were a good team last season, why will they repeat?
Because they have the Best Coaching Staff and the Best Overall Team.

Their offensive line is a mess, no depth now that they released Boo Williams today, especially with Matt light hurt.
What the Hell are you talking about? Their line is as deep as they come. The release of James Williams hurts them about as much as it would hurt us if we released Volk. Light will be ready for the Season Opener and play at his normal high level. The only OL position they're thin at is Center and they have a couple of their "multi-lineman" helping out there.

Rodney Bailey was placed on IR on Thursday.
The loss of Bailey hurts only depth wise. He sure as hell wasn't going to be the starter and the Pats have many other options at DE anyways.
Washington will leave a huge hole in the middle,
Damn right it's a huge hole. The dude weighs over 360 ( :D ). In all seriousness, the loss of Washington hurts and Belichick knew that. That's why he went out and used his First Pick on Miami Monster Vince Wilfork. With the addition of Stubblefield, Solid Play of Traylor, and continued improvement from Klecko, the DT position is in much better order than it was after losing TW.
Hamilton's loss won't help either.
We've already been over the DE position. Bobby wouldn't have started, plenty of depth at that position already, etc.

Remember their defense two seasons ago? I think they were 23rd in the league?
What the Hell does their Defense from 2 years ago have to do with anything? Why not talk about their Defense last year when they:

-allowed only 14.9 points a game (1st in the League; Eagirls were 7th)

-allowed only 291.6 yards per game (7th Best in the League; Eagirls were 20th)

-forced 29 ints (1st in the League; Eagirls were 26th)

-forced 18 fumbles (6th Best in the League; Eagirls were 10th)

-had 41 sacks (6th Best in the League; Eagirls were 11th)

That's a pretty dominating Defense (Of Course I'm talking about the Pats, not the Eagirls).

They arn't a lock
Well nobody is a lock. Way too many different factors at hand. You were the one who stated that Philthy would have "Last pick of the first round......" I merely responded in kind.