Yesterday Reggie Robinson didn’t play

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm stunned at how apparently all of us were confused by this.

It takes quite a bit for everyone to miss a roster move.

I had no idea. I still kinda dont lol

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Remember how you guys never mentioned Reggie Robinson before the draft and then celebrated when he was selected in the 4th round?
Welcome to the board Sir.

Here, whatever we do is magic.

and whatever we don't do, is football smart.

Keep posting, you might like it here.

MikeB80

Reaction score

If you follow and listen to the right people then you would have known he was active during the game. It’s was kind of sad to see person after person talking about Reggie Robinson in the game thread.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score

Only reason I caught it was because I seen the number 28 which I knew as Worley so it made me go look into it because I never seen a a play chance they’re number mid season.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
If you follow and listen to the right people then you would have known he was active during the game. It’s was kind of sad to see person after person talking about Reggie Robinson in the game thread.
Oh get off your high horse

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yesterday I saw Robinson on the back of a Dallas jersey and assumed Reggie Robinson made his debut. So I rewatched the game today and saw saw that Robinson was number 28. Now previously that was Worley’s number so if it to thinking no way Robinson was able to get a jersey number change mid season. So I do some research and this is the Robinson we all say yesterday

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RobiRa00.htm

he made one play yesterday against Theilin that was probably overly harassing but threes let it go.

this guy has decent speed but I like his size. Could hit the weight room but he’s 6’2 and quick. That’s great for a corner. Anyway just wanted to clarify that because I noticed ppl saying it was nice to see Reggie Robinson(I too made the assumption that it was him)but as far as I know he didn’t play yesterday. I’m checking snaps and Reggie apparently didn’t get any yesterday
oit had to be him they would not allow aplayer to wear a jersey with someone else name on it..he was brought up from the PS and i believe active..by the way whomever was 28 was pretty bad yesterday, that i know..i made mention of it during the agame very raw , green looked like he was deer in headlights

OH ok i see what you left the link..odd good catch

Mr_437

Reaction score
Rashard is so skinny there's no way him and Reggie could be mistaken, and Reggie hasn't even suited up.

Reggie is a redshirt 4th round draft pick:facepalm:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yesterday I saw Robinson on the back of a Dallas jersey and assumed Reggie Robinson made his debut. So I rewatched the game today and saw saw that Robinson was number 28. Now previously that was Worley’s number so if it to thinking no way Robinson was able to get a jersey number change mid season. So I do some research and this is the Robinson we all say yesterday

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RobiRa00.htm

he made one play yesterday against Theilin that was probably overly harassing but threes let it go.

this guy has decent speed but I like his size. Could hit the weight room but he’s 6’2 and quick. That’s great for a corner. Anyway just wanted to clarify that because I noticed ppl saying it was nice to see Reggie Robinson(I too made the assumption that it was him)but as far as I know he didn’t play yesterday. I’m checking snaps and Reggie apparently didn’t get any yesterday

I commented during the game thread, when someone said Thompson sucked, blew a coverage, or had a penalty.
I posted it was not Thompson, it was Rashad Robinson for anyone thinking it was Reggie. As he is 41, and was inactive. Rashad is 28, and it was easy to misread the number for Thompson who is 23.