News: Yet another Dak thread. So sue me I am bored

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Very Blind statement to make.
Why? It's mostly true. Glass half full. One of 22 that is responsible for a team game.

Now..... let's include an entire staff with there own agendas and a spineless HC who has his head in the sand.

Recipe for keystone cop approach.

kskboys

Reaction score
So you don't believe you are only worth whatever you are first offered? Or that you should not just take an offer as a sign of complete and total gratitude because you did not earn it first? You also not be willing to take less than you were offered because "similar employee" who has been at the company for a few years does not make as much?

Say it ain't so ...

Well I hate to tell you this, but no one should consider YOUR OPINION about THEIR WORTH. This includes, but is not limited to, Dak Prescott.

If Dak receives $300k a year to play football, guess what? He's worth $300k a year. If he can sign for $50 million a year contract, then he is worth $50 million a year.

You can cry, complain, wishing you had half his talent, ect..., but Dak will be cash his checks and YOUR OPINION of what he is worth will have absolutely no relevance in his life.

And I'm the one with the koolaid glasses?

But hey, keep doing you and claim YOUR OPINION should be treated as fact. That should work our real nicely for you.
:thumbup:
Then why are you giving your opinion?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
when he played so well at Philadelphia and won the division and hosted the Seahawks first round
I’m confused you talking about when he was hurt this year or two years ago? Or is this suppose to be some Dak bash post? Because you surely aren’t talking about Wentz who has yet to see the end of a playoff game.......

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
you lost all validity and your manager should fire you trying to compare an ofer of 33MILLLION per year/105 mil guaranteed as minimum wage..you cant even offer a valid comp as to what minimum wage would be, that would be offering Dak Vet minimum not top 5 money..

you need to get those koolaide drinking glasses off and realize you get paid for what ever you bring to your company as compared to what a lot of other similar employees in your field make with other company..

cashiers make less then CEO correct? well if Russ and players like Mahomes , rogers etc are more like the ceos(elite) of qbs and Daks ranked around 10 hes more like upper management(tier 2) under the ceos they definitely make less..

Daks offer of 33/105 is actually top 5 in his field and hes basically 10th on the management chain..issues? that like taking minimum wage.?!.you are delirious,thats the issue..

dak hasn't even earned the 33/105 but hey go grab it and get back to work..
Get off the earned.....which he did. It's the market. Deal with it. It ain't coming out of your pocket annually.

You sending Dakota a check every game?

Yah.....we could be like the Eagles "Dream Team" and mortgage the house for nothing.

One dude who keeps this team moving forward despite the staff.

Watch the game......not the brown oval thing which could end up any where depending on SEVERAL athlete's abilities on any given play.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Then why are you giving your opinion?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because posters keep quoting my posts?
:huh:

But if you go and look, the only real "opinion" I gave in this thread was in my original entry in where I said I agreed with a section of the article where it pointed out that "fans" are less than consistent in their hate of Dak.

After that, I have only responded to direct quotes of my posts.

Here's a secret, if posters don't want to hear what I have to say, it can avoided 95% of the time by not quoting a post I made.
:grin:

Nav22

Reaction score
nothing to be bored about, u know when a qb gives u ants in ur pants lol
Wow!!! It’s so awesome that Dak has that effect on you. That means he OWNS you.

Meanwhile, you’re an irrelevant speck of dust to that successful multi-millionaire athlete. His female dog. Useless garbage.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
LOL “promoting.”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Soft.

In the context of some of the heated threads on this subject, it didn't sound funny to me, and I'm not even a Dak hater.
That may not have been your intention, but nobody deserves a 2x4 to the head for disagreeing about a football player.

Last edited:

black label

Reaction score
Wow!!! It’s so awesome that Dak has that effect on you. That means he OWNS you.

Meanwhile, you’re an irrelevant speck of dust to that successful multi-millionaire athlete. His female dog. Useless garbage.
u mad?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I’m confused you talking about when he was hurt this year or two years ago? Or is this suppose to be some Dak bash post? Because you surely aren’t talking about Wentz who has yet to see the end of a playoff game.......

Certainly not taking about Wentz who has yet to see the end of a playoff game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Get off the earned.....which he did. It's the market. Deal with it. It ain't coming out of your pocket annually.

You sending Dakota a check every game?

Yah.....we could be like the Eagles "Dream Team" and mortgage the house for nothing.

One dude who keeps this team moving forward despite the staff.

Watch the game......not the brown oval thing which could end up any where depending on SEVERAL athlete's abilities on any given play.
if the market were the any QB can get it all 32 starters would ask for 35, ya dig? somehow you cant seem to understand the market is not for all players as far as market setting deals go, Dak is NOT a market setter hes raked aroun10 and thats what he should be paid, the FO offered top 5 money for a top 10 player, who cares if its our money..

its our[opinion an above average player whose a market setter and when it come to the cap , it matters for the TEAM, and some FANS care about the team..

Dak not signing 33/105 is pure greed, his ego got the best of his and many other players on this teem and others signed team friendly deals and are still multimillionaires, ya dig.. ?

so what do you care that we care what he should make given you think he should get all he can, what makes your opinion any more valid..IT IS NOT..

that brown ball needs GPS on it with Dak because it goes many places it shouldnt the last 8 games of the year.. 8-8 dude wants to be paid off 8 wins but not 8 losses 270-21 last 3 years with two seasons of no playoffs, Dak got the ball in his hands , correct, well he wants to be paid on the wins not the failures,., some of us e see the failures and while wanting Dak here see its monumental mistake giving him a market deal..

Ill roll with a lessor talent at QB for half the money and betting with the extra cash we sat worse can make 8-8 or 9-7 we dont need a 35million dollar overpaid QB to reach those failures..

See the Steelers used 3 spares at qb all year lost bell and Brown the last few years and fought to 8-8 ..im betting they arent rewarding those 3 qbs for that LMAO..Let dak finish on a FT , tag him non exclusive next year and trade him..

now go back to staring at the Dak pictures you have taped to your ceiling LOL..:facepalm::huh::lmao2::popcorn: