You Better Watch out

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why....?

I am really liking the moves that this new team is doing. New Coach. This is getting exciting for me, out with the old and in with the new. Getting some new players, new attitude, the draft coming up? Us fans fighting over the QB. lol. As crazy as things were last season....! Good times are just around the corner...no RKG's this time. Also, as funny as it might sound, I love M-and-M's.

I'm really excited about the culture change in this team that is going to happen. And, it's going to be a culture change for us fans. Totally different team. That is what I love to watch happen...

I'm gonna hit me some herb, practice some guitar (lost some gigs, oh well, it will get better).

COWBOYS on three...3-2-1.

blueblood70

Reaction score
dont we only have two actual new plyers signed this year? so far? Haha and McCoy? maybe im behind on new guy's but all the other signing were past cowbiys?

IM not being judgmental but also nothings been done that can be considered special, last year Quinn, Bennett, and CoBB were signed and they all were pretty big contributors..resigning Garrets ex players isnt big change..MCcoy replaces Mcollins and Haha replaces heath maybe sight upgrades but not a splash of any kind , are they>?

The draft will be key to see philosophy changes if any..

Id lie them to get maybe Logan Ryan to add more experience and depth at CB so we can have draft of all BPAs with no desperate signings..

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I am really liking the moves that this new team is doing. New Coach. This is getting exciting for me, out with the old and in with the new. Getting some new players, new attitude, the draft coming up? Us fans fighting over the QB. lol. As crazy as things were last season....! Good times are just around the corner...no RKG's this time. Also, as funny as it might sound, I love M-and-M's.

I'm really excited about the culture change in this team that is going to happen. And, it's going to be a culture change for us fans. Totally different team. That is what I love to watch happen...

I'm gonna hit me some herb, practice some guitar (lost some gigs, oh well, it will get better).

Well that is a unusual happy post ! lol whats going on??
I too am hoping to see a more effective, disciplined, prepared team that can execute better.
Better game plans, better utilization of the players they have, so it doesnt matter if it is many
of the same players.
I dont know if we see much change in the draft, because the jones boys still control that.
but MM may hopefully have some input into that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
dont we only have two actual new plyers signed this year? so far? Haha and McCoy? maybe im behind on new guy's but all the other signing were past cowbiys?

IM not being judgmental but also nothings been done that can be considered special, last year Quinn, Bennett, and CoBB were signed and they all were pretty big contributors..resigning Garrets ex players isnt big change..MCcoy replaces Mcollins and Haha replaces heath maybe sight upgrades but not a splash of any kind , are they>?

The draft will be key to see philosophy changes if any..

Id lie them to get maybe Logan Ryan to add more experience and depth at CB so we can have draft of all BPAs with no desperate signings..

going from Garrett and Marinelli to MM and Nolan is worth 3 top 10 picks.

plymkr

Reaction score
I hope Dak signs a long term deal prior to the season. I'm excited for this team with the new coach as long as we don't have the weekly discussion/distraction of Dak playing on the franchise tag. No negative vibes going into this season and we're going to make some noise.

Reaction score

That's the great thing about scapegoats, firing them cures everything and optimism abounds,,,

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I haven't seen any moves that says this team is trying to win now (the draft will not change that for me). Still sticking with the 2 year plan to make this team a contender

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see no reason to be optimistic until Dak is signed. Having him on a tag leaves this team's future in question.

MCMetal69

Reaction score

We should get together one day and jam..................Maybe in AT & T Stadium parking lot before a game...........Oh , and :

:star::starspin:COWBOYS:starspin::star:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol...you think Mike Nolan defenses in his career has been better than Marinelli's?...lol

I think the NFL has passed Marinelli by. I think that Marinelli failed miserably with some draft picks to get "his guys". I know Marinelli doesn't blitz much or mix it up or disguise much. I know Nolan does.

Looking forward to the change.

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
I see no reason to be optimistic until Dak is signed. Having him on a tag leaves this team's future in question.

I see no reason to be optimistic until Dak is trade or released, cut or just no longer on the team.... untill then we will never reach the super bowl.

Ohhhh well !

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see no reason to be optimistic until Dak is trade or released, cut or just no longer on the team.... untill then we will never reach the super bowl.

Ohhhh well !
Yeah sure, as if Cooper Rush gives us a better chance to reach the Super Bowl. :rolleyes: