You Can Bet NBC Will Scrutinize Every Throw

Batman

Reaction score
monkey;2488270 said:
Nothing but Candy Canes? :eek:

I am much more worried about what might happen on the field than what any of the announcers are going to say.

Nah, not candy canes, lol. I will give a hint though, the word would be Chicken, but it has four letters after that word.;)

morasp

Reaction score
I think it's a little eary to judgy Romo's December perfomances. We need to wait eight years and see if he's still throwing five interceptions in a game.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
morasp;2488507 said:
I think it's a little eary to judgy Romo's December perfomances. We need to wait eight years and see if he's still throwing five interceptions in a game.

The window of opportunity for this current team of 53 players will have closed in the next few years. The time is now for Romo... or else we're just looking forward to rebuilding and starting all over again...

morasp

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2488511 said:
The window of opportunity for this current team of 53 players will have closed in the next few years. The time is now for Romo... or else we're just looking forward to rebuilding and starting all over again...

I agree with you 100%. I was making fun of a comment Romo made earlier making exuses for his poor play in December rather accepting any kind of responsibility whatsoever.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
morasp;2488519 said:
I agree with you 100%. I was making fun of a comment Romo made earlier making exuses for his poor play in December rather accepting any kind of responsibility whatsoever.

oh ok. Let's both hope for a big win tonight. It's desperately needed. ;)

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
when you air your dirty laundry to the media this is what happens, sit back get some good eats and watch the implosion if the Cowboys don't start off fast. If we win, enjoy the moment, if we lose get ready for the draft. Great teams win no matter what the conditions, we will see if we are a great team....