You Cowboy Fans Are A Joke...

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Okay not all of you but the ones that sit and complain, overreact, and hit the panic but after every game, win or loss. WOW, you guys really need to seriously calm down. 4-1 and majority of the threads are "panic" threads. You guys are 4-1, pretty much a lock to make the playoffs and probably will win the division when the giants gotta beat teams a little more talented then the seahawks, bengals, etc etc. PLEASE SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN, i'm a Raider fan and I would love to have this team, you guys wanna trade?? I mean i'll take this cowboy team you guys worry so much about. You guys can be 1-3 with an owner that is probably clinically insane. Reading some of these threads just makes me wanna :bang2::bang2::bang2:. APPRECIATE what you guys have, probably the most talented team in the NFL.

Boysboy

Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2314086 said:
Okay not all of you but the ones that sit and complain, overreact, and hit the panic but after every game, win or loss. WOW, you guys really need to seriously calm down. 4-1 and majority of the threads are "panic" threads. You guys are 4-1, pretty much a lock to make the playoffs and probably will win the division when the giants gotta beat teams a little more talented then the seahawks, bengals, etc etc. PLEASE SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN, i'm a Raider fan and I would love to have this team, you guys wanna trade?? I mean i'll take this cowboy team you guys worry so much about. You guys can be 1-3 with an owner that is probably clinically insane. Reading some of these threads just makes me wanna :bang2::bang2::bang2:. APPRECIATE what you guys have, probably the most talented team in the NFL.

Thank You

As you can see-anything short of a 49-0 blowout is a FAILURE among the DFW media's AND fans eyes. I find it sickening myself.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
More than Raider fans ?

That's a tough call.

I only know one Raider fan, and quite a few Cowboys fans.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
:clap2:

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Talent alone won't win games, especially in the playoffs. Experience, intensity, passion, desire, work ethic, and who wants it more is what wins games period. We are in panic(not all but some) because a 9-7 and 4th place finish won't get us into the playoffs. I know it's early but this division is so damn tough. If we had another division there probaly won't be any panicking.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Ill take Asomugha, Morrison, Howard, Sands, Jamarcus, McFadden, Huff, Higgins.

You can keep the rest.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
There a joke, but you know what i like them. See instead of posting, i can just read and laugh at there stupidty.

why? Because i know if we win 100-0, they will complain that we didn't score 101 points

(see complaining about Gregg Ellis not trying to get more yards on his INT... ignoring the fact that Houston just learned a tough lesson about protecting the ball)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Never thought the day would come when I would agree with a Raider fan.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Vintage;2314102 said:
Ill take Asomugha, Morrison, Howard, Sands, Jamarcus, McFadden, Huff, Higgins.

You can keep the rest.

Okay I'll trade you for Newman,Demarcus Ware, Bradie James,Tank Johnson, Tony Romo, Marion Barber, and Miles Austin.

HUFF?? I'll throw him in for free, he couldn't tackle if his life depended on it.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dargonking999;2314106 said:
There a joke, but you know what i like them. See instead of posting, i can just read and laugh at there stupidty.

why? Because i know if we win 100-0, they will complain that we didn't score 101 points

(see complaining about Gregg Ellis not trying to get more yards on his INT... ignoring the fact that Houston just learned a tough lesson about protecting the ball)

Same happened with the 1st Philly game last year-we trounced them 38-17, but b/c Jacques Reeves had ONE bad play where he slipped and let Reggie Brown go for a big gain, this ENTIRE board started going into an uproar.

As a matter of fact, when one poster pointed out how Reeves had to ADJUST his cleats b/c of that play(it WAS true b/c the field was sloppy), another poster started calling him out as a BLIND HOMER.

Like I said-even after BIG wins, it'll still get UGLY.

BTW-now I have no idea where all these "We need WR Roy Williams" threads are coming from.

bigE79

Reaction score
Thanks alot :bow: ...and by the way,when its wensday its TOOZDAY...Remember that?

NextGenBoys

Reaction score

Like another poster said, talent alone doesnt win games.

Thats the whole basis of our frustration. We have so much talent, yet at times play down to our competition, and seem lethargic and uninspired.

If you are a C student and you get a B, you're gonna be pretty happy.
But if you're a 4.0 student and you get a B, you're going to be disappointed with yourself.

Same scenario here.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I used to laugh at Eagles fans. But our fans have become worse. It's sad, really.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Boysboy;2314115 said:
Same happened with the 1st Philly game last year-we trounced them 38-17, but b/c Jacques Reeves had ONE bad play where he slipped and let Reggie Brown go for a big gain, this ENTIRE board started going into an uproar.

As a matter of fact, when one poster pointed out how Reeves had to ADJUST his cleats b/c of that play(it WAS true b/c the field was sloppy), another poster started calling him out as a BLIND HOMER.

Like I said-even after BIG wins, it'll still get UGLY.

BTW-now I have no idea where all these "We need WR Roy Williams" threads are coming from.

It comes from Crayton talking alot, dropping a few passes, even if they are tipped, and badly thrown. Not to mention, he talks too much

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Great post, Raider Fan...

But you see, the "thinking" is that we're Dallas Cowboys Fans, and our past entitles us to expect to win the Super Bowl every single year. :rolleyes:

Boysboy

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2314118 said:
Like another poster said, talent doesnt win games.

Thats the whole basis of our frustration. We have so much talent, yet at times play down to our competition, and seem lethargic and uninspired.

If you are a C student and you get a B, you're gonna be pretty happy.
But if you're a 4.0 student and you get a B, you're going to be disappointed with yourself.

Same scenario here.

And if you're an A student, and expect to get 100's on every test, but get 90's INSTEAD...it's still pretty sickening how people get dissapointed over THAT. I knew people in high school that were like that...they ended up getting hospitalized for a good bit.

superpunk

Reaction score
lmao...you know the forum has hit rock bottom when we're being scolded by Raiders fans.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2314124 said:
Great post, Raider Fan...

But you see, the "thinking" is that we're Dallas Cowboys Fans, and our past entitles us to expect to win the Super Bowl every single year. :rolleyes:
Not just the Super Bowl -- we have to win every game by 20+ points.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theogt;2314129 said:
Not just the Super Bowl -- we have to win every game by 20+ points.
Oh yeah... And have exciting press conferences from the head coach.