You guys are some negative people

Verdict

Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Enjoy it and stop being such pansies.

ShortRound

Reaction score
fgws696.gif

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care if anyone is negative or positive. Too many posters are irrational and intolerant of opposing opinions. It's dominated by extremist views. That's what makes it virtually impossible to discuss anything without arguing.
Unlike the rest of the internet where everyone else gets along perfectly and totally agrees with each other, eh?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’re not the most talented team in the league, but we’re right up there. And I’m not expecting to beat NE down—especially in NE, but I am expecting a hell of a game if we can take care of the football.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

200.webp

Blackspider214

Reaction score
agree with the just get into the playoffs part

not so much the great team part; the defense is a big liability

Just get into the playoffs doesn't really work in the NFL. Majority of the time, the top seeds make it to the championship round. Sure you can have lower seeds win in the wild card round but they usually get bounced in the divisional round. And more times than not, the wild card round teams don't advance past the divisional round. We have seen that around here. And heck even when we were a 1 seed twice, we bow out early without a win.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Maybe you should join a fan club? :oldcouple:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We’re not the most talented team in the league, but we’re right up there. And I’m not expecting to beat NE down—especially in NE, but I am expecting a hell of a game if we can take care of the football.

So then Garrett is no longer a victim of being burdened with not enough talent?

CWR

Reaction score

:hammer:Lets go! :dance:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I am curious as to which teams you think have more talent than the Cowboys.