You just bought yourself some highend earphones

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
the only ear phone i ever used is this:

6a00d83452989a69e20120a6341a45970c-800wi.jpg

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Karma Police by Radiohead is probably my favorite song ever, so I’d start with that.

Then I’d test out the bass tones with the doom metal extravaganza Funeralopolis by Electric Wizard.

cowboyec

Reaction score
elvis' august 12,1970 midnight show in vegas.
arguably his single greatest performance.
:yourock:

pete026

Reaction score
Still remember lying in my parents house as a teenager having indulged in some....... turning off the lights, putting on the headphones, and listening to this song for the first time. Saw, felt, and imagined some crazy stuff that night.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The first nice pair of headphones I got was in the same timeframe The Wall was released.

One night, after partying with the crew until the wee hours, I snuck in the house and up to my room, successfully without waking anyone up. I put the headphones on and dropped the needle and cranked the volume. I starting hearing this weird percussiony bass line. A bit out of time and didn't seem to fit, but hey, it's Pink Floyd.....

About .3 seconds after I rationalized it away my door burst open and there was my very ticked off Dad. We laughed about it much later on but to this day I triple check that I have the speaker output turned off before I crank up the headphones.