You know, everything really does point to LVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
Ive learned a lot today. So when Sean Lee leads us in tackles and on a lot of those plays he takes great angles/ knifes thru between blockers and takes the running back down for minimal to no gain he is actually doing it wrong. Instead he should be seeking out contact first. Hmmmm,.... who knew. :)
Yeah why try going after the running back when you should go for the blocker to show how strong you are against 300 pound plus linemen.

LittleD

Reaction score
I hated the Taco pick last year. Honestly and I'm not joking I like Kony Ealy our Free Agent signing much better than Taco.

Me too. LVE had a good season but only one season. He did well when he could run free sideline to sideline. When he had to stand in there and
take on a block he got washed like a new car. He's just not a true 1st round draft pick. I like the trade down and take Hernandez. He's a beast and loves to smash people.

Rayman70

Reaction score
LVE will have 300 pounders that are freaky strong and athletic on him. You think playin at Boise helped him for that?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He’s not a slam dunk but given him or a first round WR I’m all in on LVE

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Thinks LVE sucks and that we still run the Tampa 2 scheme.

I totally called that one.
We run a version of a cover 2. Which is still old and is still ****. I don't think LVE sucks I just don't think hes a 1st round MLB prospect.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lee got destroyed by Zach Martin during practice. Season ending injury.
exactly. Point is...when Lee is clean he is awesome. Hard hitter..instinctive..leader. When he's not..he's in the medical tent or training room for 6-7 games per. LVE is a bigger poormans Sean Lee. Minus the hitting power.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well I have heard a few talk very negative on him and after a video review of his gameplay, I am not impressed and don't understand how he can be considered a first rounder. Third maybe a second rounder ok, but first?

Negatives: he does not do well AT ALL when taking on blockers, tends to lose that battle alot. Goes to the ground way too easy and uses his shoulder to take on a blocker which throws him out of position to make a play. Only one full season as starter

positives: very good in open space at finding the ball and tackling in open space

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Ive learned a lot today. So when Sean Lee leads us in tackles and on a lot of those plays he takes great angles/ knifes thru between blockers and takes the running back down for minimal to no gain he is actually doing it wrong. Instead he should be seeking out contact first. Hmmmm,.... who knew. :)
Lee plays the Will LB spot which we moved him in, because he didn't do well with contact and trash, like LVE, at the MLB position. So we should take Lee's backup in the 1st round at 19?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
He’s soft...can’t shed blockers at the second level...his neck/back sucks...there is zero violence to his game...

Sounds like Charlton.

So yep, he'll probably be the pick.

gmoney112

Reaction score
We run a version of a cover 2. Which is still old and is still ****. I don't think LVE sucks I just don't think hes a 1st round MLB prospect.

No we don't. We run it sometimes, to mix things up and not be predictable, like most other teams that can't single high all the time.

We actually run Cover 3 the most when we're in 4-3.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Well I have heard a few talk very negative on him and after a video review of his gameplay, I am not impressed and don't understand how he can be considered a first rounder. Third maybe a second rounder ok, but first?

Negatives: he does not do well AT ALL when taking on blockers, tends to lose that battle alot. Goes to the ground way too easy and uses his shoulder to take on a blocker which throws him out of position to make a play. Only one full season as starter

positives: very good in open space at finding the ball and tabling in open space
Exactly, project. Can he be very good absolutely. Hes really good in space going sideline to sideline and even in coverage. But if you are looking for a MLB prospect that has to dig through the trash he worries me.

LittleD

Reaction score
LVE will have 300 pounders that are freaky strong and athletic on him. You think playin at Boise helped him for that?

I looked at several games LVE played last year...He's not a banger. Broaddus, Brugler, KT Turner and Cavenaugh all think he's just a workout
warrior and not a true 1st round draft pick. We are fixin' to make another big mistake so bring in Taco Charlton to get him some Bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.