You know, everything really does point to LVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I looked at several games LVE played last year...He's not a banger. Broaddus, Brugler, KT Turner and Cavenaugh all think he's just a workout
warrior and not a true 1st round draft pick. We are fixin' to make another big mistake so bring in Taco Charlton to get him some Bueno.
That is bs. Broaddus likes him he just doesn't like him over Evans. Brugler also likes him. Both say the Cowboys will draft him if there.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. There is likely to be 5 qb's taken in the 1st round which will push some players down. I just think neither LVE
or Evans are true 1st round worthy players. Moore, the WR is probably worthy of the pick but, I don't think they will pull the
trigger for him. I still can't see the Cowboys pull the trigger on a 1st round 1tech like Vita Vea but, I could live with it if
we took him.

Oh, man, I would love it if we take Vea. I don't think he will be there, though.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No we don't. We run it sometimes, to mix things up and not be predictable, like most other teams that can't single high all the time.

We actually run Cover 3 the most when we're in 4-3.
But in nickel we run more of Cover 2/tampa 2 and cover 6 in dime which is a version of a cover 2 with the safeties. We are in nickel like 65% of the time.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
much bigger man and different position. BIG DIFFERENCE.iT TOOK HIM YEARS TO DEVELOP AND HE'S HAD 1 OUTSTANDING YEAR.
:huh: Lawrence was 6'3" 251lbs. Vander Esch is 6' 4" 256lbs. What do you mean?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
If we trade up at all, he might be the pick. James will head to Florida for sure.

If we trade up and take Vea I might pass out from the extreme shock of the F.O. making a bold, positive move. Whenever we move up or trade picks for some player it's usually a freakin' clown show.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
These 2 buffoons are in radio for a reason. Ones a reporter and OF COURSE he will toe the company line lol..and the other is a has been scout.
Broaddus was an awful scout. Hence why he never got a job after he screwed us for years. Helman doesn't like the LVE pick but he thinks that's what the cowboys will do.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bobby Wagners don't come along very often. Neither do Khalil Mack types...he played at Buffalo.
Correct because he couldn't handle all the contact at the MLB position in the NFL. That's why he kept getting injured and moved him to the Will spot.
It had nothing to do with not being able to get through the trash at Mike. It was only because his body wasn't holding up there.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Built more compactly..soooo...you sayin you can start LVE at DE? LOL...C'MON.
He's the same size as many DEs drafted, so still don't get what you meant or were trying to get at w/ an incorrect statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.