You know it's JUST the Cardinals

alby

Reaction score
when the first two pages aren't dealing with the team we're playing the day before the game lol...

I'm not saying this is how the players are going into the game, but the fans obviously are.

Go Cowboys

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Their to busy talking about pacman or how bad we suck or something negative.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The Cardinals aren't the joke they once were.

I have concerns about this game. The Cards can score just as well as anyone. If Romo gives the ball away a couple times, Dallas could be playing from behind.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
this worked last time, what the hell

i think the Cowboys lose

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
NinjaMonkey;2326686 said:
Lol I hope the cowboy players feel the same way.

the cardinals at home are no joke

and the Cowboys on the road are no joke.

Although Zona is kind of a home game

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
It's never JUST the Cardinals. I witnessed In Person the JUST Cardinals beat the Cowboys 38-0 on a Monday night in 1969 and it has never been JUST the Cardinals for me since then. And the Cardinals are better now than they have been since Don Correll <sp?> was their coach and Jim Hart was their QB.

But there is little to talk about on the subject really. They are no longer in our division and not a great rivalry and they are a team that we SHOULD beat. I don't think they should be taken for granted and I doubt that our players are doing that. But really...what is there to talk about...we've just got to wait for the game and expect the Cowboys to take care of business. I believe that they will. What else do you want to hear?

NinjaMonkey

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2326688 said:
and the Cowboys on the road are no joke.

Although Zona is kind of a home game

Yeah I know the cowboys play better on the road Its just wierd haha... but with the new stadium and new fans I still belive even with the cowboys playing cards fans will outnumber cowboys fans at very least 60 to 40 probally closer to 65/70 to 35/30

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
NinjaMonkey;2326697 said:
Yeah I know the cowboys play better on the road Its just wierd haha... but with the new stadium and new fans I still belive even with the cowboys playing cards fans will outnumber cowboys fans at very least 60 to 40 probally closer to 65/70 to 35/30
At the beginning of the game maybe...but watch them change sides when the Cowboys are stomping the Cards in the second half.

NinjaMonkey

Reaction score
JackMagist;2326702 said:
At the beginning of the game maybe...but watch them change sides when the Cowboys are stomping the Cards in the second half.

Haha that is a possible I suppose but I will not be one of those fans... its been a tuff go but im sticking with my cards through the bad and the worse... and hopefully someday the good.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2326668 said:
The Cardinals aren't the joke they once were.

I have concerns about this game. The Cards can score just as well as anyone. If Romo gives the ball away a couple times, Dallas could be playing from behind.

DEAD ON!!!!!! :hammer: Watch the left side of our defense on both pass and rush. They want to go there first. When that happens we need to change the sides where Henry and Pac play corner. Force them to change the directions where they pass or run. Play aout 30% bump and blitz to change up Warners timing. Make em work for yards, not points.