Your Answers To The Burning Questions and Confusing Endings in Movies & TV?

timb2

Reaction score
What happened to all the minority munchkins if "Oz The Powerful was the prequel to "The Wizard of Oz"? What happened? Did Hitler escape to Oz or something???

Also in "The Wizard of Oz" ,the Flying Monkeys caught Dorothy and Toto,but Toto escapes the castle and the guards try to get Toto but fail,but the Witch never sends out her Air Attack(The Flying Monkeys) to go retrieve Toto again. If the Witch sends them, she would have never had to worry about The Scarecrow,The Tinman,and The Lion finding the castle.

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
How did all six people in "Friends" with low income jobs afford an apartment in downtown New York?

How did the coyote afford all those ACME products to use to kill the roadrunner ?

In the movie Forrest Gump, What did Jenny die from ?
THIS!!!! I need answers!!!!! Not that I want to kill roadrunners, but a steady stream of money to buy all those Acme products sounds pretty darned good.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Ever notice movies or a TV series leave you without all the answers? So I figure everyone could give their best answers to the most confusioning situations. Here is a couple I would like to hear from people. You can also add your own for questions for everyone to answer.

1-Gomer Pyle is an Infantryman in the Marines during the Vietnam War .WHY DID HE NEVER GO TO VIETNAM?

2-Why did the Captain of the Guards in "Shawshank Redemption" beat to death the fat guy who was a fish so bad? WHAT CRIME WAS THE FAT GUY SENT TO PRISON FOR?

3-In the movie "The Warriors" why did the rest of The Warriors gang never care what happened to Fox? They worried about Cleon and Ajax,but no care about Fox?

4-Why does it seem the story for the original "Transformers" movie look almost identical to a 90s kids movie "Small Soldiers"?

5-How does Donald Plesence the Doctor in the movie "Halloween" who was completely fried in "Halloween 2" look almost normal in "Halloween 4"?Also what the heck was "Halloween 3-Season of the Witch"?

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN QUESTIONS?

Gomer Pyle was meant to be a comedy and lighthearted, they didn't want to touch on any issues involved with warfare/the war.

Am a big fan of the Warriors, memory may be a bit cloudy on this but Fox wanted to be the war chief in Swan's place and was more trouble than he was worth. They wrote him out of the movie by killing him...…..Actually had to go look that up and here it is...

"Fox first appeared in the 1979 film The Warriors, in which he was portrayed by American actor Thomas G. Waites.[17] In the film's original script, Fox was one of the most prominent characters in the film, developing a romance with Mercy and leading The Warriors back to Coney Island while Swan was kidnapped by a rival gang. Waites and director Walter Hill often argued during production; this combined with Waites' lack of on-screen chemistry with Mercy's actor Deborah Van Valkenburgh, led to Waites leaving The Warriors during production. Waites was then replaced by an unknown stunt double, as the character of Fox was killed off; Fox's leading role and his romance with Mercy was relocated to the character of Swan, due to Swan's actor Michael Beck and Van Valkenburgh having good on-screen chemistry.[18] As a result of Waites leaving, he was not listed in the end credits of The Warriors"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
THIS!!!! I need answers!!!!! Not that I want to kill roadrunners, but a steady stream of money to buy all those Acme products sounds pretty darned good.
He sure wasn't selling pelts. Maybe he got rich off YouTube videos?

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
2-Why did the Captain of the Guards in "Shawshank Redemption" beat to death the fat guy who was a fish so bad? WHAT CRIME WAS THE FAT GUY SENT TO PRISON FOR?

5-How does Donald Plesence the Doctor in the movie "Halloween" who was completely fried in "Halloween 2" look almost normal in "Halloween 4"?Also what the heck was "Halloween 3-Season of the Witch"?

The Shawshank guard was brutal and unchecked by his superior. He did it because he could. I don't recall if they said what the fat man was in for, but it was irrelevant.

They originally intended for Halloween to be an anthology of different horror movies and tried to start another story in Halloween 3. It confused moviegoers who associated it with Michael Myers, and they quickly dashed the idea, bringing back the Shape in subsequent films.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
What exactly was American Psycho about? It's high ratings and awards led me to watch it.

Super confusing and boring.

The ending is very ambiguous. It's been quite some time since I've seen it, but I remember coming away with the feeling that Bateman was insane and had done none of the murders. I believe the filmmakers were asked about it in an interview, where they stated they didn't mean to leave the ending so open ended...that in their mind he was a serial killer.

timb2

Reaction score
Why in the movie "Dodgeball" does Average Joe's welcome back the Pirate Guy after he deserted them. They just made a load of money and he pulled an Antonio Brown on them. Why let him back in with Good Graces?? The Pirate Guy only came back when they won the Championship.

timb2

Reaction score
How come no one on "The Jeffersons" not notice that Lionel has changed? Is it a situation like George Foreman naming all his sons George?

rynochop

Reaction score
How come no one on "The Jeffersons" not notice that Lionel has changed? Is it a situation like George Foreman naming all his sons George?
Or Lloyd Braun on Seinfeld..weird how they can't make a minor character like that work. Can't imagine it would be about money

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dick York to Dick Sargent & Samantha Stevens just grooves to it in an unfazed&nonplussed happy housewife type of witchcraftashion,,,:huh:

* I really wanna know where that empty whiskey bottle John Wayne Slung over the rim of the mesa his Calvary troop were camping for the night in that B&W John Ford flick?,,, was there any left inside the bottle?,,, and if it suffered only a hairline fracture upon impact, just how many Mexican Hat UTAH sizzling summers& cold enough to allow snow to thrive winters would that backwash swallow of busthead retain it's potency?,,, I've actually paced the floor till the early morning hours burdened by such ponderationso_O