Twitter: Zack Martin & Cam Erving to miss multiple weeks

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Martin is becoming extremely injury prone. It seems to be something with him every year. I remember the positive on him is he said he was never once injured in high school or college. And for the first part of his career here. Never missed any time at all. And now he's just like Tyron. Seemingly injured every time you look up. Not good at all.

CoachD

Reaction score
i see quadruple reverses in our future. well, at least for those to complain incessantly that we spend too much on the offensive line, perhaps they now have a better understanding of why. can't have enough good o-linemen, wr's, or cb's. major cold front coming to texas. saturday morning it's time to start hunting sandhill cranes.
Nothing like being on your 8th and 9th offensive tackles Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Creeper

Reaction score
Now that they know the OL will be Knight, Williams, Looney, McGovern and Steele, perhaps it would be a good idea to make sure they know their assignments on blitzes and stunts.

Looking ahead to next year, maybe 1 of these guys will actually be starting for Dallas. I think it will be McGovern, but if they draft Sewell, none of them will be starting in 2021.

starfan1

Reaction score
Now that they know the OL will be Knight, Williams, Looney, McGovern and Steele, perhaps it would be a good idea to make sure they know their assignments on blitzes and stunts.

Looking ahead to next year, maybe 1 of these guys will actually be starting for Dallas. I think it will be McGovern, but if they draft Sewell, none of them will be starting in 2021.
Biadiss (spelling)has starter potential I think Looney will be gone soon

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'd conjure up hair pain to miss the rest of this train wreck........

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ok with this news then my mindset may shift to really not caring if we lose

we cannot win division with current line

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Welcome aboard the CowboyRoy Tank Wagon!!!!!!

You can actually have fun on Sundays laughing, watching them lose, and seeing the look on Jerry's face. Its really just an mind set shift.

Sydla

Reaction score
Martin is becoming extremely injury prone. It seems to be something with him every year. I remember the positive on him is he said he was never once injured in high school or college. And for the first part of his career here. Never missed any time at all. And now he's just like Tyron. Seemingly injured every time you look up. Not good at all.

Up until this season, he had only missed two games in his ENTIRE CAREER.

Sure, he's had some injuries along the way but he's largely played through them and played through them at a high level.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This pretty much ends any remaining Cowboys 2020 season hopes. Put a fork in it.

This also likely puts the Cowboys in position to try to go after O-Tackle Penei Sewell in the 2021 draft.

starfan1

Reaction score
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Welcome aboard the CowboyRoy Tank Wagon!!!!!!

You can actually have fun on Sundays laughing, watching them lose, and seeing the look on Jerry's face. Its really just an mind set shift.
Well I’m not rooting for losses so we may still differ. I just think at this point it’s unavoidable so I’m not caring as much

If they get lucky and win it won’t bother me but I hope for Zach’s well being they just shut him down

Valkyr

Reaction score
4EHG0FT.gif
tenor.gif

FVSTONE

Reaction score

I love Zack Martin, but he's turning into a real weenie on this team. He get's hurt just trying to plant his feet. It's time to start shutting down players for the remainder of this season. Let all the broke down players come in fresh next season. If they come up lame again cut or trade them........... Successful NFL teams are loaded with STRONG and HEALTHY players, not MEEK and WEAK like this team. I'm sorry that this organization lost their Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul, but something is SERIOUSLY wrong with the strength and conditioning on this team. Dudes are breaking down left and right for the dumbest reasons. Nothing is going to change here if your so called better players are never or rarely on the field at the same time.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Maybe rest anyone that has a remote chance of playing next season and bring in the rest of the practice squad.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

mr Short --as long as you post the picture of Farrah not sure you can do anything too wrong in my book---our cowboys and leadership and coaching is straight up dumpster fire...i blame it all on McCarthey.....i dont even give him a break

because of Covid and the horrid rash of injuries...to sign off on his DC Nolan installing a brand new complicated defense with no real practice time is sheer stupidity on lowest level...sure our players may not be elite but they are

better than they play...and its up to the HC to bring the best out of what he has got....did you see the fake punt?..my goodness..sheer stupidity again on the lowest level...you are only down 20-16...and the play was so stupid because

it was a long developing play which allowed defense to run back to line of scrimmage and Wilson does not even make back to LOS....100% on McCarthey and then the Dufus attempts to defend his call as a good call..what a Dufus

he makes me long for Garrett so you know he is a dumpster fire.....and Jerry will probably keep him and Nolan for years because of his pride of not wanting to look wrong even if it makes him appear so wrong...yes i am so so so

angry and frustrated to the bone....so its obvious Gorico does not have a life because of how important the play of the cowboys is on his life...they play good i am good they play bad and i want everyone to hurt....but you post

of the reality of our O line and rash of injuries to me is just another hear breaking story of our cowboys and 2020....just drive the dagger deeper and deeper into my heart my cowboys....actually Stephen A Smith is accurate..just

when you think the cowboys will come through they will do something to just break your heart over and over and over again.....and i dont think i am being over the top about how i let my emotions get the best of me....i was brought

up with Roger the Dodger as QB and he was so mr Clutch.....you cant have that and then have this and hold together even an assemblance of sanity....so i plead not guilty by reason of insanity and abuse