Zack Martin on the Dalton hit

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
None of my teammates were cheap shotted in high school.

You can do your own math on that.

Reactions: CWR

Cebrin

Reaction score
Whose Martin?
tenor.gif

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Nobody says anything to Bostic it speaks to the culture that Jerry and his son has created

Mikejj24

Reaction score
I wonder what happens when we play them again after all this talk? Does someone crack back bostic or do something in retaliation?
Come on, you know what is gonna happen for pretty much all the games this year. There is no fight left in the team right now.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I can’t bring myself to push the button :laugh:

Sure you can!

Even as I don't always agree with him, if there was one person I'd pick to instill some accountability and responsibility in a team, it would be Rockport. He ain't one of the mealy mouths who are always trying to make excuses, backtrack, or meander themselves into a winning position. He tells it like he sees it (even when he's wrong) but that's the mindset you need.

His, "You either made the play or you didn't" is a better option over our mealy mouths who excuse bad play with, "Give him credit for trying. He really meant to (insert whatever), he would have made that play except (insert whatever), or don't you think he meant to (insert whatever).

Go ahead give him that Like (even if he is unlikeable). :lmao2:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure you can!

Even as I don't always agree with him, if there was one person I'd pick to instill some accountability and responsibility in a team, it would be Rockport. He ain't one of the mealy mouths who are always trying to make excuses, backtrack, or meander themselves into a winning position. He tells it like he sees it (even when he's wrong) but that's the mindset you need.

His, "You either made the play or you didn't" is a better option over our mealy mouths who excuse bad play with, "Give him credit for trying. He really meant to (insert whatever), he would have made that play except (insert whatever), or don't you think he meant to (insert whatever).

Go ahead give him that Like (even if he is unlikeable). :lmao2:

hahaha I appreciate the pep talk, brother! I guess I haven’t seen much of that more black-and-white side of him, but I’ll give him the like because you made a compelling case!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People believe Avril had a cheap shot on Romo in the preseason game in 2016. Our line didn’t do squat.
Right. Never have and probably never will. I honestly don’t know how I feel
About them even doing something knowing how soft the league is and how they suspend players.......

Beaker42

Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-zack-martin-wasn-t-185844765.html

Yeah, I think we addressed it. I think it goes with what Coach McCarthy said after the game. We take a lot of pride in caring for our teammates, and obviously the reaction probably wasn’t what everyone was thinking. But I think it’s a good learning moment for those young guys moving forward. I think the big thing to get across is if there’s any doubt that we got love and have our teammates back that’s just the wrong thought. I think It’s a learning experience for those guys and if if ever comes up again I think it will be different.

Translation: that wouldn’t stand if I were on the field.
That’s pretty sad. Competitive guys shouldn’t have to be told how to react to that BS.

InTheZone

Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-zack-martin-wasn-t-185844765.html

Yeah, I think we addressed it. I think it goes with what Coach McCarthy said after the game. We take a lot of pride in caring for our teammates, and obviously the reaction probably wasn’t what everyone was thinking. But I think it’s a good learning moment for those young guys moving forward. I think the big thing to get across is if there’s any doubt that we got love and have our teammates back that’s just the wrong thought. I think It’s a learning experience for those guys and if if ever comes up again I think it will be different.

Translation: that wouldn’t stand if I were on the field.
can't teach heart, what Martin said fell on deaf ears in that locker room.

bewp7

Reaction score
Well you obviously haven't a clue. The oline on the field at the time were shell shocked just being in the game. Do you know what shell shocked means?

uh duh i just watched the washington football team beat the cowboys 25-3 and it was not even that close so i know what it means!