Zanzibar! Enclave 1 month in Fort Worth

Reaction score
Read my story on my facebook its open to the world and view my crowd funder. My mission for the Enclave is to provide easy access to recycle items at the Enclave a very large and nice apt complex. I will be taking more specific data today instead of just collecting signatures. Help spread the word of the job I created when nobody would give me a job. READ/SHARE/LIKE/LOVE My goal is to become a non profit company and continue to do these things as full time work improving our local communities. At this moment I'm struggling to eat. Read about target and watch for the launch of my youtube channel and first ever video. Lets see what can happen when one person get inspired. Please find the proper location woodysgirl or whoever for this post.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.nemke
https://www.crowdfunder.com/zanzibar-enclave
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=81955510
marknemke@gmail.com
phone number available by request.

Thank you and I love this area so much but I can't stand for this.

Mark

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Stuggling to eat? Sell your computer and discontinue your internet access. Save money right there.

Reaction score
I haven't paid for that and I'm sorry I was very hungry last night. I updated my crowd fund and have since got some food. I hate having to ask my roommate for money for food. Was STARVING like day and a half nearing 2 days no food. So I guess it started to weave its way into what I was doing and have since edited now that I'm full. Sorry about that. Also you have no idea what kind of computer I have or what I have and what I can sell. I can not sell the only access I have to do the business I am trying to run and make my charity. Please follow me or check back at the end of the month to see how I/we/the enclave did.

edit I also don't have a car sold that in Wisconsin and fort worth is kind of big.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I use to live on pasta (macaroni and cheese mix) when I was in my early 20s. That's all I ate for awhile when times were tough.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My goal is to become a non profit company and continue to do these things as full time work improving our local communities. At this moment I'm struggling to eat.

Not sure what to make of this sentence. You can't afford to eat but want to start a non-profit company? Maybe your priorities aren't in order here. Help yourself first then work on the community IMO. I respect what you are trying to do but at what expense?

When I was in college, raman noodles with lunchmeat mixed in was great at the time, cheap too. Can also drain the liquid from the noodles and get a cheap pork chop, sliced and diced, mixed with some soy sauce.

If you can't find a job, wait tables for a means to an end.....but get some kind of job in order to eat. I won't ask how you can pay rent at the Enclave without a job but that might give insight to your exact situation....parents help maybe?

Reaction score
I found a job but I won't be starting for 3 weeks. Target messed up and interviewed me for the wrong job and said I nailed the interview out of the park but for reasons they can't tell me I'm not qualified because of things I said in my interview and how I am for the position I was suppose to be interviewed for. He said he really hopes to see me in 3 weeks for another interview. My aunt said she would help me out with my bills for this month so I will be able to eat.

Reaction score
My goal is to become a non profit company and continue to do these things as full time work improving our local communities. At this moment I'm struggling to eat.

Not sure what to make of this sentence. You can't afford to eat but want to start a non-profit company? Maybe your priorities aren't in order here. Help yourself first then work on the community IMO. I respect what you are trying to do but at what expense?

When I was in college, raman noodles with lunchmeat mixed in was great at the time, cheap too. Can also drain the liquid from the noodles and get a cheap pork chop, sliced and diced, mixed with some soy sauce.

If you can't find a job, wait tables for a means to an end.....but get some kind of job in order to eat. I won't ask how you can pay rent at the Enclave without a job but that might give insight to your exact situation....parents help maybe?

My roommate. He's lived in Fort Worth for about 7 years now. He he's my best friend from 4th grade who I hadn't seen in about 8 years til I started living in Fort Worth.

Reaction score
Want to update everyone on my page please check it out. I've been doing a lot of things all at once and basically the best way I can describe my work the last few days is I've been trolling the internet. I plan to spread interest for my projects by trolling people online and in real life to get us funded in whatever our mission is. I have someone funding me covering my living expenses for this month and I SHOULD finally for real this time have a job in 3 weeks to cover myself. Thank you to that person I love you very much you are great. I plan to do good deeds all over america starting in texas. If you would like to meet me and have a conversation message me on facebook. if you think im crazy message me. If you're a texans fan well ***** you better get ready cause it's been too long sirs/mm'ams. My facebook is open to the world. Don't form an opinon on me by what you may have seen me say at one point in time or another. The video i was trying to film last night was going to be called, "going viral in 30 days or less, trolling plenty of fish girls in texas. You can see on my channel once it gets uploaded what really happened and I couldnt have hopeed for a better result for my first experiment and i hit it hard lol I was def fishing hard but respectful. Thats what sets me apart and made me think I could fish a girl right into the enclave hot tub with the offer of being a youtube star. I'm going to find that girl but damn I need a moment with all the fathers out there.....hold one lets chat.

So I consider myself a decent looking, respectful, honest, good good, work hard, earn your keep kind of guy. I finally have a couple friends I've made and some were easy and others were not. All I got to say is you raised some DAMN! good girls to not get out of bed while they are looking at guys and meet up with one in a hottub that they know nothing about. I really really really expected to get at least one person to come and check me out with the offer of serinating them with a love song, a can of diet coke and the chance to be in videos on my youtube channel. I trolled pof for a week before i changed my profile and asked girls to meet me. I did this all very quick so someone that had seen my profile before would have been on to what I was doing or in my case was not doing. Please subscribe to my channel and see me make an *** out of myself for the first time in my life. This is one part of the internet I'm not trolling because this doesn't have **** to do with the cowboys. It has a lot to do with the surrounding community of where I live with a focus on texas first. Once we start fixing some things in texas we can worry about some surrounding states.

I have a small team expect big changes. Expect lots of videos. If you enjoy a video/funny moment/act of kindness in the future from one of my videos I just ask that you share the zanzibar! youtube. My rocko's modern life video i found on the internet got pulled. Couldnt have been me now I sure wouldnt hope that...If anyone reads this know I've been around this forum than a lot of you. Coming up on 10 years or so I would guess. I read and from time to time maybe i had a few too many drinks, or feel like crunching some stats cause im geeked at what the cowboys are doing. Otherwise I'm like the air.

facebook.com/mark.nemke
I have a crowd funder
i have a plenty of fish profile that was deleted 2 times this morning but they let me keep my interest, photos, and my photo comment directing people to my face book to learn more. If you or someone you know has perfect grammar and would like to donate a small portion of their free time to be an official hand and set of eyes for statements and releases please let me know. If you know of any investors or someone that thinks hey have a dollar you have a good idea. All initial money raised will go towards creating legal binding status as a non profit. I've met a few people in person and I talk about going viral and they don't know what that means. Best example I can give you is, "pig rescuses baby goat from water" Watch that 30 second clip and read some comments it has and check out the real video behind the rescue.

In the end I started this because my closet is getting full and I started with the goal to recycle at my home.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread keeps reminding me of this post from Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) I came across awhile back for some reason. It's a great read, OP, if you haven't come across it already. It's only obliquely related to some of the things you've posted here, so I apologize if this seems like a bit of a thread hijack. It's not intended to be.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/mike-rowe/

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
This thread keeps reminding me of this post from Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) I came across awhile back for some reason. It's a great read, OP, if you haven't come across it already. It's only obliquely related to some of the things you've posted here, so I apologize if this seems like a bit of a thread hijack. It's not intended to be.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/mike-rowe/

I think it's called a scheme:D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It sounds like you want people to just give you their recycling so you can not work? I'm pretty confused here.

Reaction score
So I can not work? Anyone else see a problem here? I WAS trying to get money to give to the enclave so they could fund more than 1 place to recycle.
Any initial money would be used to turn what I'm doing 100 percent legal and a true non profit. I want to finance good deeds for texas and america and have the money to make that possible. If I could do this full time you consider that people giving me money so I don't have to work. Move along sir I know I'm making myself look silly its intentional. I appreciate the people in the world that know what I'm tring to do step by step are keeping their mouths shut so I can make sure work. I am being censored on youtube. I am being censored on facebook. I am being censored on plenty of fish. I am being threatened with eviction. I was kicked out of the pool I was not allowed to explain myself for one second and people really? I mean my friends you guys are all cool but is it this easy? I will no longer be doing any work out of the BLANK computer glitch wipe mib. If anyone sees potential in me and wants to talk or has any type of work they think I would be good for. I want to be the king of good deeds and an oddball type guy who does good deeds and thinks outside the box. My name is mark nemke and I havent been checking any of my videos and no longer checking facebook til i clean it up from my experiment. Thank you to eveyrone who read and those that want to make a difference let me sell myself to you. Thanks for your time.

The only site I was on I didn't troll. Go Cowboys!

Mark Nemke

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
It looks to me like you could lay off some of your extracurricular activities and fund it yourself.

Reaction score
Facebook edited & restricted. Youtube channel remains along with videos as I will continue to look for good deeds/experiments to do that don't risk me becoming homeless.

Mark Nemke