Video: Zeke’s Not Selling Fear

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Funny.

Dak and Cooper need to sign those top five deals. If they don't then let them test the waters.

I am as big a Dak supporter on this Forum as there is. I love the guy. If the 40 million per thing is true I will cease to love the guy. Dallas should blow this whole thing up if that’s the way this team is going to play. Giving Dak a contract like that will doom this team for 10 years.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Time will tell. To some, it is about respect. Money, is not the only factor that drives an individual.

Maybe but from a young man's view, keep putting money in one bag and respect in the other and see which bag fills up first! :)

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe but to a young man's perspective, keep putting money in one bag and respect in the other and see which bag fills up first! :)

That goes to my point. Kids will stop wanting to play a position that is devalued, no respect, and little coin. An hybrid can do it all, but be paid handsomely.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Zeke might not have the leverage Bell had but Bell started this and Now Gordon and others are following suit.. Zeke knows the worth he has to this team and where he falls at his position which is Elite top 1 or 2 right now and deserves the money..His stock is as high as it will ever be and thats why hes doing this.. SB will be next he will NOT play out his rookie deal either..RB are fighting back and the elite ones have point.. Gordons not one of them but still..

If all 3 were TEAM friendly Zeke still should get 15 Dak 30 Amari 17 and lest move on.. all 3 are technically being selfish just because the other 2 showed up and im saying that lightly what has Amari done this TC, hmm say next to nothing with his phantom foot , same as holdout hes just smarter, skip all practices until game one and the foot all of sudden is great again, Dak what 5 plays the first game and really what working half speed walk throughs,.. Zekes missing nothing with th mileage he has he and the cowboys no this isnt a big deal YET.. after 8-27 it gets serious
Only difference..Zeke is the best at his position...and has been from day 1. And Zeke would be a great RB no matter where he played. Dak is an average QB..in spite of having a great OL..great running game and above average receiving weapons. Dak would be a below average QB without having yhe trappings Dallas has provided him with

superonyx

Reaction score
Weird is calling people ignorant or dumb because they don't share your viewpoint.
Reread my initial post.
Show me where I called someone dumb or ignorant for not sharing my view. I could spell it out for you like I had to do last time but this time lets see if you can figure it out a little better on your second try.

The Natural

Reaction score
If I were Jerry, I'd pull the power move and extend Jaylon Smith. Show these clowns who daddy really is.
Jerry's a nut. You have to pay the cost to be the boss, otherwise why draft a RB at #4 or trade a first round pick for a WR

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What would the intelligent beings say if no one wanted to play the position of running back? Every kid avoided this position on the field. How would the value change?
I would offer that it would change the game before it changed the value of the RB.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
If I were Dak there is no way I could go into an NFL season making 900K a year knowing I have 30 million right there if I just sign that contract.

This game is too big of a risk.
And I think Jerry and Stephen are banking on that.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Jerry's a nut. You have to pay the cost to be the boss, otherwise why draft a RB at #4 or trade a first round pick for a WR

No he's not. Last time I checked, these guys were still under contract. And if I'm not mistaken, Zeke has TWO more years to go with his rookie deal. Too bad, so sad. You signed the deal. You know the deal with the cap and what (little) the NFLPA has garnered in your defense.

Don't like it? Then play another position (Zeke). Or better yet, hey, go play baseball. Their Union knows how to get things done for the players (no salary cap, guaranteed contracts).

If Dallas has to go the whole year w/o Zeke to prove a point to that suspension-waiting- to-happen punk, then I'll be more of a fan of Jerry and Stephen than I am now. You're under contract, honor it, and deal with it.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Meaning, perhaps, de-emphasizing the RB position and moving to a spread offense similar to many college teams.

That hybrid player needs to be paid, and I am sure RB monies will not do the job. The NFL will adjust, but initially feel a little heat. More than a RB, just as good as an above average receiver. How much am I worth? The slot, perhaps, will be devalued.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
We've got to let Zeke go. If he's doing this at this stage, just think what/when his NEXT contract ordeal will be like??? $100,000,000/yr ????

Get out of here already

The Natural

Reaction score
No he's not. Last time I checked, these guys were still under contract. And if I'm not mistaken, Zeke has TWO more years to go with his rookie deal. Too bad, so sad. You signed the deal. You know the deal with the cap and what (little) the NFLPA has garnered in your defense.

Don't like it? Then play another position (Zeke). Or better yet, hey, go play baseball. Their Union knows how to get things done for the players (no salary cap, guaranteed contracts).

If Dallas has to go the whole year w/o Zeke to prove a point to that suspension-waiting- to-happen punk, then I'll be more of a fan of Jerry and Stephen than I am now. You're under contract, honor it, and deal with it.
Punk huh..interesting lol

aikemirv

Reaction score
If Zeke shows waits til week 9 and the Cowboys enforce the fines, he will probably be paying the Cowboys to play football this year!:laugh: