Zeke 20 carries for 47 yards

Alohawg1

Reaction score
We knew what was gonna happen and we had no game plan. The last 4th down, Elliot missed the hole. It was to the left. But easy for me to say.

Dak had plenty of chances to run with it and didn’t.

He put his head down and ran head first up his blockers ***, no hesitation, first time all game. smh. When he sees the game tape, if he does, he'll be sick.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really ? I had Zeke in fantasy this year and this bread and butter was 2 yds, 3 yds and no yards. I could never figure out if some was on Zeke and some on offensive line. I will say this they need another dependable RB and more offensive lineman.

Dude, Zeke had 1400 yards rushing and averaged 4.7 a carry. Thats a great year.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He put his head down and ran head first up his blockers ***, no hesitation, first time all game. smh. When he sees the game tape, if he does, he'll be sick.
He steps one step to the left and it was on. But still too late in the game. We were done on Defense.

KB1122

Reaction score
A tremendous mid-range running back between tackles who lacks the open field speed.

garyv

Reaction score
Very good year but in situatational runs such as 3rd and 2 or 4th and 1 not always great. But I do think some of it was Linehan play calls and Offensive Line issues. Tonight pivotal call 4th and 1 your down by 8 points and driving you call Zeke straight up the gut. Everyone knew what play was coming. The Rams have 8 men stacked in the middle you run it anyway. This offensive way too predictable. This team needs to add two OL in the next draft, they need to add another RB and fire Linehan.

Proof

Reaction score
Really ? I had Zeke in fantasy this year and this bread and butter was 2 yds, 3 yds and no yards. I could never figure out if some was on Zeke and some on offensive line. I will say this they need another dependable RB and more offensive lineman.

Oh snap. You had him on your team? Should have said so earlier so we could defer to your insight

GridironGreat

Reaction score
Kinda funny and ironic that the same thing that happened to Seattle last week, happened to us. Kept running and kept running when we should've just opened up, and let Dak run the hurry up offense and sling it..

The Natural

Reaction score
This team sorely needs a new creative mind to open up the offense. The smash mouth lineup and beat your man formula doesnt work in today’s league in the playoffs, unless you’re playing the Cowboys.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Everybody is crediting the late season run for the Cooper trade, or this or that. The key difference to me is Sua Filo. The moment he stepped in that LG spot, the offense looked better. Not work beating good, but better

Was he injured tonight? Why put Conner back in LG when you know he was a key issue during the early 3-5 run?????

:cool:

garyv

Reaction score
I'd be Ok with drafting a C or G in rd 2 this year.
That's what needs to happen. Even though we checked several mock drafts tonight and two or three had us taking a TE Irv Smith...Alabama

Proof

Reaction score
Why don't you learn how to write dipstick

I was being genuine. Here we all are watching him typically brutalize opposing teams, while leading the league in rushing (again) thinking we’ve got something here. But we could have saved some heartache by checking in on your fantasy team. Speak up sooner next time.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

He had 60+ more carries than those behind him. He also sucked in the red zone this season, which I find more important.

6 TDs on 300+ carries, you kidding me?