Zeke 20 carries for 47 yards

CWR

Reaction score
On the three Dallas touchdown drives, Zeke had 9 carries for 8 yards.

Yeah our oline was pretty pedestrian this year considering they are supposed to be all world. Hopefully CW gets better and Tfred is back. From there we need to get another RT, we cant pay LC, I say that because we are going to have to start making tough choices.

Redline360

Reaction score
I wonder how many times he got hit in the backfield. It seemed like there was someone there before he got two steps in half the time

garyv

Reaction score
He had 60+ more carries than those behind him. He also sucked in the red zone this season, which I find more important.

6 TDs on 300+ carries, you kidding me?
Mattjames this is what im talking about and atlantacowboy stated but he had 1400 yards. Some yards are junk yards not critical runs. He could not be counted on for critical yards or situation yards on 3rd and 2 or goal line. I was highly disappointed in Zeke this year. Now I'm not saying it was all his fault....OL and Linehan. But I will say this about Zeke he lost weight this past off-season to gain speed but I think it hurt his short yardage running. He lost some of his power running ability and could be tackled more easily.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When you have 2 DT that can dominate the middle, I guess the best play would be to run up the middle?????? WTH...get the ball outside the tackles

Dre11

Reaction score
You would think someone calling the plays would say "hey, lets try something else" at some point.

Lol....you fools never ceases to amaze, you cry when Zeke doesn't get the ball enough, 20 is low for Zeke.

garyv

Reaction score
I was being genuine. Here we all are watching him typically brutalize opposing teams, while leading the league in rushing (again) thinking we’ve got something here. But we could have saved some heartache by checking in on your fantasy team. Speak up sooner next time.

Read whatmattjones2010 wrote about Zeke this year and that's spot on my feeling. I do think we had Linehan woes and OL woes but weight loss this year I think changed Zekes power running.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Rams did well. They stopped Zeke. That’s all they needed to do.

No they didn't. We stopped Zeke by benching Filo....and rolling w/ that turd Conner Williams. When we were @ our best this year...Filo was starting @ LG..and we bulldozed people.

We got away from that because we had to justify burning a 2nd round pick on a home grown turd. Epic fail by this coaching staff:angry:

Roll w/ what go you a division title....but NO:banghead:

garyv

Reaction score
I wonder how many times he got hit in the backfield. It seemed like there was someone there before he got two steps in half the time
Red line a lot this year now I think we missed Travis Frederick big time.

garyv

Reaction score
Lol....you fools never ceases to amaze, you cry when Zeke doesn't get the ball enough, 20 is low for Zeke.
It depends on the game but Linehan calling Zeke up the gut has been disappointing all year and hasn't worked.

Dre11

Reaction score
It depends on the game but Linehan calling Zeke up the gut has been disappointing all year and hasn't worked.

lol...didn't they get the first 4-1 up the gut...lol

garyv

Reaction score
No they didn't. We stopped Zeke by benching Filo....and rolling w/ that turd Conner Williams. When we were @ our best this year...Filo was starting @ LG..and we bulldozed people.

We got away from that because we had to justify burning a 2nd round pick on a home grown turd. Epic fail by this coaching staff:angry:
Floatyworm yes Connor Williams not strong enough and knocked back too much. He has excellent footwork just not the power and strength at this point good backup only.
Roll w/ what go you a division title....but NO:banghead: