Zeke 20 carries for 47 yards

MaaS

Reaction score
You would think someone calling the plays would say "hey, lets try something else" at some point.

I feel we were a bit arrogant with our calls tonight.

The Rams have been gashed by using their aggressiveness against them. E.g. traps at Donald. We did very little of that. We tried to enforce our style on them and got beat.

Surely Linehan is gone, right? Unsure if he deserves all the blame, but damn. Our offense is... predictable.

P.S. Zeke is elite.

MaaS

Reaction score
You would think someone calling the plays would say "hey, lets try something else" at some point.

I feel we were a bit arrogant with our calls tonight.

The Rams have been gashed by using their aggressiveness against them. E.g. traps at Donald. We did very little of that. We tried to enforce our style on them and got beat.

Surely Linehan is gone, right? Unsure if he deserves all the blame, but damn. Our offense is... predictable.

Dre11

Reaction score
Garrett came out at halftime and told Erin Andrews we needed to keep going to Zeke though. Still patting yourself on the back @Idgit ? Tell us all the fantastic job Garrett did today. Educate me please

Because you have to keep them honest. And you still had 2 quarters

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett came out at halftime and told Erin Andrews we needed to keep going to Zeke though. Still patting yourself on the back @Idgit ? Tell us all the fantastic job Garrett did today. Educate me please

I am, patting. Yes.

Thanks for asking!

Dre11

Reaction score
Nobody said don’t run. You can still spread them out and run :facepalm:

Lol, you still haves Suh and Donald to contend with, they got penetration all night, even when they did run from spread it didn't yield muc.

fansince68

Reaction score
Nope we think if we run Zeke up the middle 20 times we will "magically " win. That stat line is pretty much what Zeke had middle of the 3rd qtr. Yet we still wait till the end to switch up our tactics and go no huddle. I was there, I witnessed their o line doing what our o line was supposed to do. I saw a frustrated Amari get open often but to no avail. Terrible , lazy, unimaginative play calling sealed our doom. Philly beat the Rams by throwing to set up the run. Our OC knows nothing about that simple tactic. The Rams watch the Colts tape.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nope we think if we run Zeke up the middle 20 times we will "magically " win. That stat line is pretty much what Zeke had middle of the 3rd qtr. Yet we still wait till the end to switch up our tactics and go no huddle. I was there, I witnessed their o line doing what our o line was supposed to do. I saw a frustrated Amari get open often but to no avail. Terrible , lazy, unimaginative play calling sealed our doom. Philly beat the Rams by throwing to set up the run. Our OC knows nothing about that simple tactic. The Rams watch the Colts tape.
This! ^^^^

Linehan needs to be fired in the morning!

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
No they didn't. We stopped Zeke by benching Filo....and rolling w/ that turd Conner Williams. When we were @ our best this year...Filo was starting @ LG..and we bulldozed people.

We got away from that because we had to justify burning a 2nd round pick on a home grown turd. Epic fail by this coaching staff:angry:

Roll w/ what go you a division title....but NO:banghead:

Fwiw, Filo is injured. Was ruled out against the Seahags and Conner was the starter. Battling an ankle injury and a gouged eye.