Zeke 20 carries for 47 yards

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Nope we think if we run Zeke up the middle 20 times we will "magically " win. That stat line is pretty much what Zeke had middle of the 3rd qtr. Yet we still wait till the end to switch up our tactics and go no huddle. I was there, I witnessed their o line doing what our o line was supposed to do. I saw a frustrated Amari get open often but to no avail. Terrible , lazy, unimaginative play calling sealed our doom. Philly beat the Rams by throwing to set up the run. Our OC knows nothing about that simple tactic. The Rams watch the Colts tape.
I can't help but wonder if our play offensive calling is due to laziness, hardheaded philosophy or if the players cannot execute the play that is called. It's one of life's mysteries.

John813

Reaction score
I saw he had 15 for 51 so the Rams really stone walled him those last5 carries

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak's fault.

Also Dak's fault we could stop the run and stop them on the final drive.

Pretty simple really.

It used to be Romos fault we couldn’t stop the run and stop teams on their final drive too

It used to be pretty simple, really

Remember?..............it was him holding us back except he would have thrown for 375 yards instead

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The plan was to take Zeke away and make Dak beat us. It worked.
Yeah, just seems like they could have adjusted and run different running plays and rollouts. We lost in the trenches and they kept going there until it was obviously too late.

aaev84

Reaction score
No more best RB talk guys. Just sth about that.
Ummm... going up against that dline with connor rookie Williams and looney. Yea. He is still arguably one of the best RBS in the game. Give Zeke the holes the rams oline provided and it's an entirely different story. Did you actually pay attention to anything other than the stat line? No offense

Ken

Reaction score
It used to be Romos fault we couldn’t stop the run and stop teams on their final drive too

It used to be pretty simple, really

Remember?..............it was him holding us back except he would have thrown for 375 yards instead
Not sure what that has to do with this game but ok.

fansince68

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if our play offensive calling is due to laziness, hardheaded philosophy or if the players cannot execute the play that is called. It's one of life's mysteries.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Running Zeke up the middle failed ALL game yet, we kept doing it. We were behind in the score and not stopping them, again we predictably RAN the ball eating up our own clock.

shabazz

Reaction score
Zeke didn’ carry the offense last night like he normally does. We couldn’t sustain drives passing or running. The offense was shut down.

The Broncos proved this last season

That was the game that exposed master Prescott.the broncos put 8 in the box and dared Rayne Dakota to beat then through the air. He failed miserably and he’s been hot garbage ever since

shabazz

Reaction score
why, it is good to show personality

If you can’t tell the difference between a spontaneous show of emotion and the non stop contrived gestures of an adolescent trapped in a mans body, I can’t explain it to you

Thus endith the lesson

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
If you can’t tell the difference between a spontaneous show of emotion and the non stop contrived gestures of an adolescent trapped in a mans body, I can’t explain it to you

Thus endith the lesson

there are no spontaneous celebrations anymore.

Nitpicking thinks you are nitpicking

blueblood70

Reaction score
You would think someone calling the plays would say "hey, lets try something else" at some point.
it happens the Rams went all in to stop him but we still moved the ball and scored 22 points and lost by only one score..think about it we did adjust, the issue was lack of TOP and extra drives taken away by a horrible defense, the rams beat us at our own game..I believe with one or two more drives we win or take it into OT..

this was 75% on the defense today no denying it..lets stop looking at just offense all these posts about things that really were on the defense..we were the underdog by 7.5 on the road against better team and lost by 8..sounds like we did as much as expected , we were hoping for an upset and it didnt happen this time..2 100 yard runners and 277 yards at that ont he ground is inexcusable..