Zeke 20 carries for 47 yards

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's where coaches should of game planned differently. But we have lazy coaches who don't like to do homework!

Exactly. Garret thinks this is the 90's Cowboys where we just mauled people with the OL and the play call was "Emmitt left" or "Emmitt right". He refuses to adapt to what he's seeing on the field and it drives me nuts.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Well at least he might consider not doing that God-awful “ feed me “ gesture

It got old after the 100th time he did it

Wait, Cowboys fans get tire of that too? I wonder if Saints fans get tire of Thomas flexing his muscle after every catch?

shabazz

Reaction score
Wait, Cowboys fans get tire of that too? I wonder if Saints fans get tire of Thomas flexing his muscle after every catch?

I would say that the ridiculousness of that contrived move reached its zenith when during last game when after a run he invokes said gesture and then proceeds to grab his leg in pain and takes himself out of the game due to injury

I was like WTH was that about?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Dak averaged 8.3 yards per attempt. It "worked" because the Rams' offense got 30 first downs and 275 yards on the ground.
It worked because Dallas had 4 straight punts and 4 straight drives with less than 3:00 possession.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak's fault.

Also Dak's fault we could stop the run and stop them on the final drive.

Pretty simple really.
Alright Kencompoop, we get it already.
Dak did save face and play great at the end of the year. That's been established.

However, for you to make it a point to champion Dak EVERY single post you make (all fifty of them a day) is now becoming much more than a man crush.

This is getting really weird. Like " Dak needs to get a restraining order against you" kind of weird. :confused:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
It worked because Dallas had 4 straight punts and 4 straight drives with less than 3:00 possession.
That's definitely what happened on just those four drives that you picked out, yes.

As for the entire game, Dallas scored 22 points on 8 drives. The only teams that averaged better than that during the season were the Chiefs, Saints, and Rams.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
That's definitely what happened on just those four drives that you picked out, yes.

As for the entire game, Dallas scored 22 points on 8 drives. The only teams that averaged better than that during the season were the Chiefs, Saints, and Rams.
Yea, we've been over this lol.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I think the biggest difference was that Suh came to play yesterday. I know Suh has underachieved this year - whether it's due to injury, age, or apathy I can't tell, I don't watch much Rams football - but he showed up Saturday in a big way. With Donald being Donald and that Cory Littleton also flying to the ball, Zeke didn't have anywhere to go.

Also related: when people say "OL> RB", all I'm hearing is "5 players > 1 player". When you've got 5 guys in the trenches all pretty much getting rocked, there is only so much more that 1 guy can do.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak did save face and play great at the end of the year. That's been established.

However, for you to make it a point to champion Dak EVERY single post you make (all fifty of them a day) is now becoming much more than a man crush.

This is getting really weird. Like " Dak needs to get a restraining order against you" kind of weird. :confused:

There's many more on the other side of the debate that do the same thing. Pappy, Khalid, Erod, etc etc

Asklesko

Reaction score
They took Zeke out of the picture, just like everyone said they would, and Dak couldn't win the game himself, because he sucks!

Ken

Reaction score

Ok, whatever.

I don't post that much about Dak and someone has to counter all of the brainless drivel about our qb.