Zeke 20 carries for 47 yards

blueblood70

Reaction score
Between the tackles has been Zeke's bread and butter. BUT, Looney and Connie WIlliams were no match for Donald and Suh.
actually we doubled Donald a lot with those 2 and Martin played suh straight up a lot.. so I guess Martin sucks now too..right..

off with their heads..;)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop Zeke.... Stop our offense.....didn't anyone notice that last season when Zeke was out?
We are easy date when it come to figuring out how to stop us.....“There were 4 guys open.” -Troy Aikman

DuncanIso

Reaction score
You would think someone calling the plays would say "hey, lets try something else" at some point.

It looked like the Rams were playing a lot of Cover 3. They were committed to stopping Zeke.

Perfect time for play action.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It looked like the Rams were playing a lot of Cover 3. They were committed to stopping Zeke.

Perfect time for play action.

One would think.....but in Scott Linehans playbook, its time for another dive into a 9 man front. b/c................no way they think we are dumb enough to do it again!:facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Rams didn't do anything new to stop our running game that other teams hadn't done. They were just much more successful at it unfortunately.
exactly if we were so easy to stop wed be 0-16 maybe 3-33 like the browns hey give us a lucky 2 2-14 odd that Brees and Peyton couldn't get it done, seatle didnt stop zeke, whats really really perplexing is we are so bad at running that Zeke won the rushing title 2 of 3 years and was third in YPG in 17 when he missed 6 games.. so right the Rams just all of sudden figured it out..no we had bad game bad scheming and just got outplayed this one, it happens..same on defense they picked a bad day to have bad day but they just got beat.. if it were happening all 16 games why cant the division to whom have played Garett and this Offense forever keep letting zeke and this easy to figure out offense run over them regularly? yes we beat the SB champs twice a playoff team that couldn't stop Zeke..sure we are predicable..

Ill give you linehan is average to below average playcaller and we need new one but the whole kneejerk on one bad game and now we suck at running..:)

Fredbeard

Reaction score
We are blaming Zeke's lack of numbers against the Rams on Rod now?

@Fredbeard what'd I say
I think he meant wade figured out how to stop zeke, while rod allowed the rams to rush for 273 yards and allowed two different running backs to rush for over a hundred yards.

Last edited:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Really ? I had Zeke in fantasy this year and this bread and butter was 2 yds, 3 yds and no yards. I could never figure out if some was on Zeke and some on offensive line. I will say this they need another dependable RB and more offensive lineman.
NO, what we need is a damn OC who will look at the crap being tossed in his face and ADJUST! The Rams knew EXACTLY what to expect from this lackadaisical bunch of muffin heads.