Zeke Accuser committed multiple felonies?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Blackmailing, extortion, evidence falsification (fraud?)
Aren't these felonies?

Did she not admit to evidence falsification?
Do the texts not show that she was trying to extort money from Zeke?
So the NFL has evidence that the accuser committed multiple Felonies and they did not care???

Should she not be charged with fraud and extortion?

BigD16

Reaction score
Aren't these felonies?

So the NFL has evidence that the accuser committed multiple Felonies and they did not care???

That's what I've been thinking too. Surely there must be some laws that she's broken, I mean we have soooo many of them.

goshan

Reaction score
Aren't these felonies?

She definitely lied to authorities. Haven't seen evidence to confirm anything else.

lkelly

Reaction score
2fdbf0ba-3a80-47fd-9e25-60f15376dc08_text_hi.gif

Cas2800

Reaction score
One things for sure.....She used Roger Goddell as a pawn in her plan to ruin Ezekiel Elliott. I can only imagine how the text messages between now about how she punked Goddell into believing her story and how her goal to ruin Zeke is working.

waldoputty

Reaction score
That's what I've been thinking too. Surely there must be some laws that she's broken, I mean we have soooo many of them.

For the PR war, they should come out and label her as a criminal and a felon if they have the proof.

Black Player - 6 games
White Player - 1 game
Goodell based his decision on a white accuser who committed MULTIPLE FELONIES to blackmail the black player

calico

Reaction score
Yeah this is like when that anti abortion group attempted to fabricate evidence for a documentary film and filmed themselves committing multiple felonies to prove their case. A grand jury threw out their evidence against planned parenthood and indicted the filmmakers for fraud and falsifying documents etc.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I believe that giving a false statement to police is a misdemeanor. I know that in Florida, witness tampering is a 3rd degree felony. In Ohio it may be different since she didn’t intimidate the witness. The extortion situation the texts were with her and a friend discussing extorting money from EE, but those texts do not show she actually tried to extort from EE. That’s what her claim would be.

EE could probably claim that she did in fact try to extort money from him in person and then use those texts to prove that she plotted to do so. That may work, it may not.

What I have been saying all along is that the Columbus DA should be heavily scrutinized for catching her lying to police and witness tampering and having never arrested her. She broke the law and was caught red handed doing so. Why did he refuse to do his job?

YR

waldoputty

Reaction score
I believe that giving a false statement to police is a misdemeanor. I know that in Florida, witness tampering is a 3rd degree felony. In Ohio it may be different since she didn’t intimidate the witness. The extortion situation the texts were with her and a friend discussing extorting money from EE, but those texts do not show she actually tried to extort from EE. That’s what her claim would be.

EE could probably claim that she did in fact try to extort money from him in person and then use those texts to prove that she plotted to do so. That may work, it may not.

What I have been saying all along is that the Columbus DA should be heavily scrutinized for catching her lying to police and witness tampering and having never arrested her. She broke the law and was caught red handed doing so. Why did he refuse to do his job?

YR

Dallas based sports reporters should ask this question of the Columbus DA.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
Same thing happen to my cousin. His baby's mama took him to court over child support. He had all this evidence with her doing check fraud, basically stealing money from him. He one his appeal and didn't have to pay back the child support money but nothing happen to the lady who committed a federal crime with evidence. Courts were just zeroed in on the "man" he didn't pay child support. Basically no harm no foul for the women.

rynochop

Reaction score
Wonder what would happen if she suddenly just came clean and said it was all BS, cause I was heartbroken, etc. not that she was financially motivated to say such a thing, js

waldoputty

Reaction score
Same thing happen to my cousin. His baby's mama took him to court over child support. He had all this evidence with her doing check fraud, basically stealing money from him. He one his appeal and didn't have to pay back the child support money but nothing happen to the lady who committed a federal crime with evidence. Courts were just zeroed in on the "man" he didn't pay child support. Basically no harm no foul for the women.

Not the courts. It is the DA that needs to charge them.
A sports show in Dallas should call the Columbus DA office and ask the question

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score

YR
Because he feared that people would get upset with him for charging a victim of domestic violence while her abuser went free.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Just to be clear, we all know an idiot could do Roger Goodell's job right? The game and the brand sells itself, ole' Roger just needed to take some heat every now and then and deal straight and he screwed that up....

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Because he feared that people would get upset with him for charging a victim of domestic violence while her abuser went free.

He doesn't have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of him abusing her. He has concrete evidence that she gave a false statement to police and tampered with a witness. If that is his excuse, it's not good enough. And if I'm his opponent in the next election, I mention that he was unwilling to do his job while letting a proven liar tarnish the credibility of a well respected alumnus of Ohio State.

YR

waldoputty

Reaction score

but what the DA say can be used against the NFL if the DA admits that those actions constituted a crime, particularly felonies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

YR

He probably figured it was all over. Never expected the NFL to open all this back up again.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
He doesn't have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of him abusing her. He has concrete evidence that she gave a false statement to police and tampered with a witness. If that is his excuse, it's not good enough. And if I'm his opponent in the next election, I mention that he was unwilling to do his job while letting a proven liar tarnish the credibility of a well respected alumnus of Ohio State.

YR
Oh I agree, but given the climate these days, I can understand why he figured it wouldn't win any support for charging her with a crime, so he just left it alone. In his mind it wasnt worth the hassle it would have created. But its probably going to backfire on him now. I'd bet he's pissed that the NFL chose not to let it go, and instead brought it all back to light, causing information we previously did not know about to come to light.