Zeke, Bosa, or Ramsey. Who would you take

Flamma

Reaction score
At the time of the draft it was Bosa, Ramsey, and maybe Zeke. In that order. In hindsight it's Zeke, Bosa, Ramsey.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I would stick with Zeke, just because this entire offense is dependent on him. Before the draft I wanted Ramsey but considering we got Chido for a song the next season, I would say it worked out well.

jay94

Reaction score
Would take either Bosa Or Ramsey, nothing against Zeke, but we can get a back that can get 4-4.5ypc, but get me some turnovers, or 10 + sacks a year, those you can't just put anyone in to achieve.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Would take either Bosa Or Ramsey, nothing against Zeke, but we can get a back that can get 4-4.5ypc, but get me some turnovers, or 10 + sacks a year, those you can't just put anyone in to achieve.

A lot of people seem to blame Zeke's absence as to why we lost games last year. But when you actually look at it closely, Dak played poorly against Broncos, Atlanta, Philly, San Diego, and Seahawks. In a lot of these games, Morris was averaging good YPC that would have averaged around or more than Zeke if he got 20+ carries.

I'll take a shutdown corner over any RB in the league right now.

kskboys

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to blame Zeke's absence as to why we lost games last year. But when you actually look at it closely, Dak played poorly against Broncos, Atlanta, Philly, San Diego, and Seahawks. In a lot of these games, Morris was averaging good YPC that would have averaged around or more than Zeke if he got 20+ carries.

I'll take a shutdown corner over any RB in the league right now.
And a nasty pass rusher over any CB in the league right now.

kskboys

Reaction score
Bosa is a great pass rusher, but there's no way I take him over a young top 3 CB that shuts down one side of the field.
No CB actually shuts down one side of the field.

Pass rushers affect the QB every play if they're as good as Bosa. CB's do not. Pass rushers win super bowls.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No CB actually shuts down one side of the field.

Pass rushers affect the QB every play if they're as good as Bosa. CB's do not. Pass rushers win super bowls.
Boy, wouldn't it be huge if a CB actually shut down half of the field?

Add that to the list of phrases. ;)

kskboys

Reaction score
Boy, wouldn't it be huge if a CB actually shut down half of the field?

Add that to the list of phrases. ;)
And to be fair, no pass rusher is in the QB's face every play!!!!!!! Those are just phrases that really mean "It looks like he's in the QB's face every play" and "It looks like he shuts down half the field".

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And to be fair, no pass rusher is in the QB's face every play!!!!!!! Those are just phrases that really mean "It looks like he's in the QB's face every play" and "It looks like he shuts down half the field".
We certainly have a list going K!

I've found that when watching games on TV you really miss the majority of the field to even suggest a CB is shutting things down.

kskboys

Reaction score
We certainly have a list going K!

I've found that when watching games on TV you really miss the majority of the field to even suggest a CB is shutting things down.
Yeah, like "nose for the end zone". What does that even mean?

Reactions: G2