Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Probably 3-3 or 4-2 with Zeke.

Could be 2-4 without him bringing us to 4-7 with 5 to go.

revospeed

Reaction score
The season was headed in this direction anyways.

Less stress now

Play on...

I feel the same. If we were undefeated and then this happened, I'd be freaked out that we could go 0-6. Now I feel like we are just going to have to scrap in every game.

dogberry

Reaction score
We've got nine days to get the NY court to issue an injunction.

Or do we refile in Sherman and the NY court defers to Texas?

What issue did the NFL ask the NY court to rule on when they filed?

DanManJ

Reaction score
Think of how this will affect the scheming against us. This might open the run game for our other backs and we wont see stacked boxes all day. Could be really interesting to see how defenses play us now.

canters

Reaction score
I think we knew this was coming at some point. Zeke can postpone it a little longer, but his day is coming. I just hope and pray we can keep Dak healthy for the remainder of the year, which just got longer. Yes, Morris and Dmac can help, but an already average team will be below average at some point for 6 games. And JG gets a longer piece of rope either way.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
My issue is this is the excuse Jerry needs to provide cover for Garrett when/if this season goes sideways.

Maybe, I'm of the belief, that Jerry would do what he'd be inclined to do, with or without the suspension.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Just creating this post to come back to on the chance that Roger has to hand Zeke the Lombardi in January after returning from suspension fresh and blowing through the playoffs. Then I can quote this and start a thread renaming myself Mostradamus!!!

Pokeness

Reaction score
We've got nine days to get the NY court to issue an injunction.

Or do we refile in Sherman and the NY court defers to Texas?

What issue did the NFL ask the NY court to rule on when they filed?

Going to the same court in NY that ruled in NFL's favor against Brady and Peterson.

dogberry

Reaction score
If he didn't join the union, he would have to pay his legal bills but wouldn't be bound by the arbitration clause in the CBA?