Zeke Dispels RB Myth Again

kskboys

Reaction score
And also it's pretty damning that Zeke only got 3.00 yards after contact per rush last night, which would have been 29th in the NFL. So your 2--6 extra yards comment is misinformed.

He has to play better for us to go deep in the playoffs. Consistently getting taken down on first contact by DBs and tripping over his own feet in the redzone just can't happen.
No, it's not misinformed. Zeke consistently makes something out of nothing. My 2-6 yards comment is spot on.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Two huge factors helped us win this game:

1)Zeke's ability to break an inside run outside and make the edge. That was an incredible run.

2)Zeke's ability to come up to the LOS w/ nothing there, and still get 2-6 yards. He did this all game and it was a monster reason why we won.

And no, absolutely no, not just any RB could have done this.
When he tripped up on the end zone run, I was joking with my fiancee that he didn't only want to eat 1 yard, so he had to make it a 3 yard rush. Then he just plowed right in.

kskboys

Reaction score
???

This offense without Zeke would be a joke. The Dak-Zeke connection and level of trust is what has carried us. Dude was running behind freaking Adam Redmond earlier this season.
I don't get it. Zeke dominates, consistently making something out of nothing, controlling the tempo of the game and also making several big plays.

Are people just this stubborn about their agendas?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I don't get it. Zeke dominates, consistently making something out of nothing, controlling the tempo of the game and also making several big plays.

Yeah, for some reason they decide the best player on this team is the problem.

It is mind boggling.

rags747

Reaction score
We won because Dak took over the 4th quarter and made clutch plays like he does. Zeke is a beast though but we go as far as Dak takes us.
Would love to see Dak start taking over the 1st,2nd and 3rd qtrs too, the way this defense is playing there is absolutely no reason to let these teams hang around. Step on their necks and put them out early.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

The funny part is that's exactly what he's know for - the first 2 things you think of when speaking of Zeke is his patience as a runner AND his ability to turn nothing into something.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
And also it's pretty damning that Zeke only got 3.00 yards after contact per rush last night, which would have been 29th in the NFL. So your 2--6 extra yards comment is misinformed.

He has to play better for us to go deep in the playoffs. Consistently getting taken down on first contact by DBs and tripping over his own feet in the redzone just can't happen.

And evidence has shown runningbacks are replaceable, it's been proven over and over and over and over and iver and over and over thats why its such a big topic of conversation. I guess you are the one who evidence isnt important to

Against a Seattle defense that strangles the run, Zeke had a fantastic game.

Meanwhile, the Cowboys got 51 yards rushing at New York in week 17 with the combination of Rod Smith and Darius Jackson running the ball.

Zeke is a rare talent, an Adrian Peterson, Ladanian Tomlinson, Curtis Martin, maybe even Emmitt Smith type. A true game changer. The fact those guys are rare at RB doesn't change the fact that Zeke is one of them.

black label

Reaction score

1)Zeke's ability to break an inside run outside and make the edge. That was an incredible run.

2)Zeke's ability to come up to the LOS w/ nothing there, and still get 2-6 yards. He did this all game and it was a monster reason why we won.

:hammer:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

He's no doubt a big game back. Aka; generational talent.