Zeke Dispels RB Myth Again

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Would love to see Dak start taking over the 1st,2nd and 3rd qtrs too, the way this defense is playing there is absolutely no reason to let these teams hang around. Step on their necks and put them out early.
A win is a win. I much rather a QB be clutch in the 4th quarter then have great stats in the other quarters. Name of the game is winning and Dak does that

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Against a Seattle defense that strangles the run, Zeke had a fantastic game.

Meanwhile, the Cowboys got 51 yards rushing at New York in week 17 with the combination of Rod Smith and Darius Jackson running the ball.

Zeke is a rare talent, an Adrian Peterson, Ladanian Tomlinson, Curtis Martin, maybe even Emmitt Smith type. A true game changer. The fact those guys are rare at RB doesn't change the fact that Zeke is one of them.

The Seahawks were 30th in the league in yards per carry allowed..... so almost the worst in the entire league against the run... I'm mot sure where you got the run strangling defense from, it couldnt be more wrong lol. Zeke actually only averaged .4 yards per carry more than the average RB(replacement) so that even furthers my points. Thank you.

Zeke is a very good running back. But whenever he likely isnt even the best RB in the league at any given season putting him in that company is just silly.

There was no question who the best in the league was during LT and Peterons tenure. Emmitt has an asterisk since Sanders was also a true all-time great.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And also it's pretty damning that Zeke only got 3.00 yards after contact per rush last night, which would have been 29th in the NFL. So your 2--6 extra yards comment is misinformed.

He has to play better for us to go deep in the playoffs. Consistently getting taken down on first contact by DBs and tripping over his own feet in the redzone just can't happen.

And evidence has shown runningbacks are replaceable, it's been proven over and over and over and over and iver and over and over thats why its such a big topic of conversation. I guess you are the one who evidence isnt important to

That goes for every position on the field. You have no great revelation.

rags747

Reaction score
A win is a win. I much rather a QB be clutch in the 4th quarter then have great stats in the other quarters. Name of the game is winning and Dak does that
My point being I would like some of his 4th qtr killer attitude to show up in qtr’s 1,2 and 3 as well as 4 because at some point you let these teams hang around and it will come back to bite you.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Best RB in football...

But it doesn’t change the narrative about the shelf life of the position and how you pay the position in comparison to other positions on the team.

If we give Zeke a huge deal and can’t pay some of our defenders to keep this defense how good he is doesn’t matter if the QB can’t be great.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Name one that is not Mr. Curious.
Ahhhh so you dont actually have anything to add. Dang it hahaha. I should have known better. There's statistical evidence that RBs are by far the most replaceable position in football.

I thought you actually had something to add to the forum. Unfortunate.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
My point being I would like some of his 4th qtr killer attitude to show up in qtr’s 1,2 and 3 as well as 4 because at some point you let these teams hang around and it will come back to bite you.
Sometimes it might but rarely if there blow outs in the NFL. Most games are close games and I'm glad we have Dak who wins those tight games

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't get it. Zeke dominates, consistently making something out of nothing, controlling the tempo of the game and also making several big plays.

Are people just this stubborn about their agendas?
You know why they mad at you for saying how great Zeke is right?

Blake

Reaction score
???

This offense without Zeke would be a joke. The Dak-Zeke connection and level of trust is what has carried us. Dude was running behind freaking Adam Redmond earlier this season.

Yes. The idea that Zeke is the SOLE and ONLY reason for the teams success is lunacy. What's so difficult to comprehend about that unless you have a "Dak sucks" agenda?