Zeke Dispels RB Myth Again

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by kskboys, Jan 6, 2019.

1. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

3,507 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    Kamara isn’t better than Zeke though. Show me the guys you think that are better than Zeke creating things in the red zone.

2. stilltheguru

3,507 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    Just damn good huh? I can’t take you serious bro lol. Zeke isn’t a great player now? Ok doggie

3. QuincyCarterEra

QuincyCarterEra Well-Known Member

5,889 Messages
    5,209 Likes Received
    Great post. A lot of solid input that proves your point.

Good job funny guy.

4. QuincyCarterEra

5,889 Messages
    5,209 Likes Received
    Why are yall getting mad at semantics? Jesus christ.
    Damn good and great are similiar in my mind.

Zeke is great, there you happy.

5. northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation Well-Known Member

7,926 Messages
    6,300 Likes Received
    No argument fom me there KSK. Zeke is one of the best players in the NFL. A few can take over a game but not many. Those clock eating drives with Zeke running and Dak throwing keep our defense fresh and the opposing offense off the field. TOP doesn't always ensure a win but it helps

kskboys likes this.
  6. QuincyCarterEra

5,889 Messages
    5,209 Likes Received
    Why is he not better than Zeke?

PLEASE GIVE EVIDENCE TO YOUR CLAIMS!

For example:
    Kamara creates more yards after contact per attempt
    Kamara is more illusive than Zeke, given his much higher missed tackles created
    Kamara is much better route runner than Zeke

Your turn

7. northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation Well-Known Member

7,926 Messages
    6,300 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

Ranching likes this.
  8. stilltheguru

3,507 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    I’m not mad at all. You just seem suspect as a Cowboy fan, too concerned about being non bias to the point where you start talking crazy. You showing a video of Kamara. Same dude playing with the hall of fame qb. I wonder how much room Zeke would have in the red zone with Drew Brees

9. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

39,572 Messages
    19,369 Likes Received
    This is a fair comment. Prescott is overly criticized and that is an unfortunate negative. However, the counter debate point that he and he alone is 33-16 is as equally irrational as the nonsense thrown at him.

Although quarterbacks factor into a significant portion of their offense's success, the offense is one of three essential elements of any team--along with the defense and special teams. Make that one out of four elements factoring in coaching.

The win/loss team record given to quarterbacks is not logically applicable in the sport of football. Quarterbacks are not pitchers. They are not dueling one-on-one with a single opponent. Win/loss records for pitchers is logically applicable in the sport of baseball. Heck, even baseball slights catchers somewhat but not enough to erode the point.

There are two many variables directly contributing to success or failure in football. It is not logical to discount or ignore other elements such as a consistently effective running back like Elliott.

nate dizzle likes this.
  10. stilltheguru

3,507 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    You remind me of a guy I work with who tried to claim Kirk cousins wasn’t the bum that he is. He started throwing stats at me, same way you are. I told him watch the games. After week 17 vs bears he understood where I was coming from. I’d never entertain Kamara vs Zeke. I’ll entertain Gurley/Barkley

kskboys likes this.
  11. QuincyCarterEra

5,889 Messages
    5,209 Likes Received
    No. Thinking one of our players is great, but not rhe best at his position doesn't make me a suspect fan.

The whole trying to paint someone as not a true fan for trying to have a conversation about a player bull**** has to stop

12. QuincyCarterEra

5,889 Messages
    5,209 Likes Received
    Your buddy has nothing to do with this conversation

Yep, still no evidence and nothing to back your claim. Okay you lose, next.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  13. stilltheguru

3,507 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    Ok stat guy

14. StuckMojo

StuckMojo Well-Known Member

381 Messages
    467 Likes Received
    Kamara could not handle Zeke's workload on this team

15. INCowboysFan

INCowboysFan Well-Known Member

404 Messages
    430 Likes Received
    Zeke tied for 2nd in the league with 11 runs of 20+ yds. I'd say he still has some explosiveness.

16. QuincyCarterEra

5,889 Messages
    5,209 Likes Received
    I agree with this. Zeke's durability can not be understated. Likely the best in the league.

I wish we had better backups so that Zeke could be more well rested, which would in turn improve his effeciency.

StuckMojo likes this.
  17. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

12,110 Messages
    14,032 Likes Received
    Zeke's most important trait is his ability to consistently get positive yardage. He does it like Emmit did.

Blackrain likes this.
  18. kskboys

12,110 Messages
    14,032 Likes Received
    I had many arguments about Cousins. Same type of experience w/ a couple of my buds. He's a paper QB.

stilltheguru likes this.
  19. kskboys

12,110 Messages
    14,032 Likes Received
    Zeke fits his scouting report coming into the NFL. He does everything at a very high level. He may not be the best at any one thing, though an argument is definitely there concerning getting to and through the LOS, but he's top 5 at almost everything. It's easy to underrate him, that's for sure, but just watching him every play you can see the extreme toughness he brings and it's obvious how the O feeds off his ability to get positive yardage consistently.

Dak needs a lot of 2nd and 3rd and 5's or so. Not like all QB's don't!!!!!! Zeke gives him this and in doing so makes the O go and keeps our D fresh.

northerncowboynation likes this.
  20. cern

cern Well-Known Member

6,654 Messages
    8,563 Likes Received
    zeke, imo, is the best rb in the nfl. no one I would rather have in a one on one swap.