Video: Zeke faded theory

Vanilla2

Reaction score
All I know is that if I ever waste another dollar on some new cowboy gear it’s gonna be on a white 21

plasticman

Reaction score
What if Zeke was referring to his health status? Didn't he just test positive? What if he was in a state of delirium and just trying to put up a brave front by participating online. Did anybody think of that? Poor guy can't even think straight and even Cowboy fans are bagging on him. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

............Ya think that might fly? Nah! Didn't think so.......

aria

Reaction score
You probably just added a new term, very nice!

“I’m thinking of getting high key faded today“. What that really means is I’m gonna to do some meth and smoke a J.

Oh no, did I just say that publicly!?! Never mind, it means I’m gonna just chill with a beer, me and my friends always say that.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
You’re always so negative when it comes to the Cowboys. Always.

It’s called a critique and it comes with the game.
Perosonally it’s time for Cowboys to do some ACTION and turn potential energy into Kinetic energy.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ian Poulter came up with a creative way to disrupt his opponents.:flagwave: As long as we're throwing theories out there

glimmerman

Reaction score
Zeke can't catch a break. He drinks at home and he still ends up in the news....
I agree so a certain extent but with all thats going with him I would lay low. Not start streaming while I game. Who was he talking to when he said he was faded if not the stream. Was he talking to himself. Was he on the phone with someone...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Is this a trolling job? Come on! The guy that’s one strike away is the one willing to test the new policy. I fell dirty even responding to this.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It’s called a critique and it comes with the game.
Perosonally it’s time for Cowboys to do some ACTION and turn potential energy into Kinetic energy.
It’s ok to critique from time to time. When that’s all you do it becomes something different.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Zeke the perfect Cowboy. Jerry and the gang will always be relevant.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke can't catch a break. He drinks at home and he still ends up in the news....
That’s extremely misleading. Drinking at home and drinking at home while live streaming are two completely different scenarios and it was his decision, he brought it upon himself.