Video: Zeke faded theory

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Offseason bro. If season was going on this would be a nonstory. Right now anything is on the table.
Zeke was drinking at home like we wanted him too. Why are we allowing the media to take our common sense?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
He is in the public eye. Not just us adults but there is a lot of little guys and girls running around with Zeke jerseys on. Not a good for children to see. That’s my only problem with it. They see there hero doing it.
If your kids think that something is wrong with Zeke drinking at home......thats bad parenting

aria

Reaction score
Zeke was drinking at home like we wanted him too. Why are we allowing the media to take our common sense?
First of all, never use zeke and common sense in the same sentence. The “media“ didn’t bring this upon zeke, he brought it upon himself.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sorry but he was drinking at home. I do not know why this even was worth writing an article on. He had already admitted to drinking during the course of the interview. Why oh why is this news worthy?!
It’s not, but the media reports nonsense all the time because sadly a large number of fans have a tabloid mentality and crave the opportunity to turn anything into a soap opera story line.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If your kids think that something is wrong with Zeke drinking at home......thats bad parenting
Having a drink is ok. Being low key faded isn’t having a beer or 2. If your going to drink at home that’s the responsible thing to do. Even though I have seen him in public so “low key faded” he could barely stand. I think that’s when he shoulder checked a security guard. What I am saying is he just needs to realize he is a roll model for some little kids. If he don’t care or he don’t want to then ok. Look I get it. He is young and I didn’t think about any of that stuff when I was young either. But he is looked up to. It’s something that comes with being a NFL star.

But I see your side also.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Anything Elliot is going to be in the news. Comes with being a NFL star. If he didn’t have the other stuff to go along with this latest episode it would be funny to us adults.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we sure Zeke didn’t just get a hair cut, or maybe accidentally poured some bleach in the bath water and lost some pigment?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Are we sure Zeke didn’t just get a hair cut, or maybe accidentally poured some bleach in the bath water and lost some pigment?
I don’t follow what your saying. Sorry I just woke up.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahhh now I get it. Went over my head. Lol. Not hard to do sometimes..
My attempts at humor have been known to fall flat. But if I were Seinfeld I probably wouldn’t be hanging out with you people though.

erod

Reaction score
This is how stoned people's minds regress.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I agree so a certain extent but with all thats going with him I would lay low. Not start streaming while I game. Who was he talking to when he said he was faded if not the stream. Was he talking to himself. Was he on the phone with someone...

He thought he turned off the stream when he said it

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Having a drink is ok. Being low key faded isn’t having a beer or 2. If your going to drink at home that’s the responsible thing to do. Even though I have seen him in public so “low key faded” he could barely stand. I think that’s when he shoulder checked a security guard. What I am saying is he just needs to realize he is a roll model for some little kids. If he don’t care or he don’t want to then ok. Look I get it. He is young and I didn’t think about any of that stuff when I was young either. But he is looked up to. It’s something that comes with being a NFL star.

But I see your side also.
Yea Zeke's kids may have needed him.....no wait

Grown ups drink. The most responsible thing for a grown up or in the this case a high profile athlete to do when drinking is to be at home as to not hurt anyone due to being under the influence. That is what a real role model would do.

JBond

Reaction score
One could say Zeke is too arrogant and reckless, but I believe this was pre planned strategy by Zeke and NFLPA to test the NFL league policy on players right to use Marijuana. If the league takes any issue there will be a holdout before the season starts or players will void the CBA part where players are fined 40k and game check per preseason holdout. That poo ain’t working in 2020. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Our fat, slow, stoner, short yardage back will be barely be a footnote in Cowboys lore.