Video: Zeke holding out? "Trade him" says Cowherd

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How many unbiased knowledgeable football people out there think the Cowboys are a playoff team, much less a SB caliber team, without Zeke.

I deal in real situations. If Zeke wasn't here, then there would be another good back to replace him.

Without Zeke we also have another 8 million in cap space. Probably sign Earl Thomas. Give me Earl Thomas, Pollard, and a quality back all day long over Zeke.

Then again, your just another Dak hater so your blind anyway.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So you form your opinion on whether or not Kellen Moore is going to transform the offense? I'm not sure there is much discussion to be had between us because that's just wishful thinking.

We already seeing and hearing some of the changes that needed to happen.

But that's fine. You think Dak sucks and Moore will be garbage. I look forward to you looking silly this season.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I deal in real situations. If Zeke wasn't here, then there would be another good back to replace him.

Without Zeke we also have another 8 million in cap space. Probably sign Earl Thomas. Give me Earl Thomas, Pollard, and a quality back all day long over Zeke.

Then again, your just another Dak hater so your blind anyway.

Well what's worse, your go to move is to go straight to Dak hater.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As does yours, since you managed to turn my comment into "Dak sucks"

You said Dak doesn't make players better around him and if we don't have Zeke we should just start a complete rebuild. LOL

You and I have zero in common with talking about this team.

Im going to enjoy watching this offense take off this year.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
We already seeing and hearing some of the changes that needed to happen.

But that's fine. You think Dak sucks and Moore will be garbage. I look forward to you looking silly this season.

I look forward to you backing up your comment that "I deal in real situations". Real situations is Kellen Moore has zero playcalling experience and Dak had his best year before he was his QB coach.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I look forward to you backing up your comment that "I deal in real situations". Real situations is Kellen Moore has zero playcalling experience and Dak had his best year before he was his QB coach.

Kellen Moore cant be any worse then Linehan and Garrett. Not possible. Only way to go is up.

Dak had his best year when he had a great Oline. That should happen again this year. Same with Zeke.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is the problem with you. Either I think Dak is great or he sucks.

YOu said he doesn't make people around him better. You would have to completely suck for that to be true.

Its a silly comment. And that is being nice about it.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Kellen Moore cant be any worse then Linehan and Garrett. Not possible. Only way to go is up.

Dak had his best year when he had a great Oline. That should happen again this year. Same with Zeke.

Again wishful thinking. Cowboys didn't extend Garrett because they are cleaning house if he doesn't get it done. Does that sound like confidence to you?

bsbellomy

Reaction score
YOu said he doesn't make people around him better. You would have to completely suck for that to be true.

Its a silly comment. And that is being nice about it.

No it's you just not understanding what it means. There are only a handful of QB's in the NFL that do and Dak is not one of them.

I couldn't honestly care less what you think of the comment. It wasn't addressed to you anyway.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again wishful thinking. Cowboys didn't extend Garrett because they are cleaning house if he doesn't get it done. Does that sound like confidence to you?

Cleaning house? Did you make that up in your fantasy land? Garrett sucks, that's why he hasn't gotten extended. Nothing more, nothing less.

Moore is a big unknown, but I like what I see and hear so far.

AS long as the line is top 5 again, this offense will hum.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Cleaning house? Did you make that up in your fantasy land? Garrett sucks, that's why he hasn't gotten extended. Nothing more, nothing less.

Moore is a big unknown, but I like what I see and hear so far.

AS long as the line is top 5 again, this offense will hum.

You are the one making certainties out of unknowns. You think Garrett gets canned and they keep the OC? ANY new head coach will want to install their offense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No it's you just not understanding what it means. There are only a handful of QB's in the NFL that do and Dak is not one of them.

Your comments sound ridiculous.

Dak doesn't make people better, the Cowboys should rebuild without Zeke, Jerry is cleaning house if we don't do well, Cowboys would go 6-10 without Zeke, yada yada yada.

So this is basically your prediction for this year?

Moore will stink it up, Dak will continue to make no one better around him, and Jerry will begin clean house and start the rebuild next year?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You are the one making certainties out of unknowns. You think Garrett gets canned and they keep the OC? ANY new head coach will want to install their offense.

I don't think Garrett is going anywhere. I also think the offense will have a great year as will Dak, Zeke, and Moore will look like a genius whether he is or not.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what you get when you have a cow herd? A lot of manure!

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Your comments sound ridiculous.

Dak doesn't make people better, the Cowboys should rebuild without Zeke, Jerry is cleaning house if we don't do well, Cowboys would go 6-10 without Zeke, yada yada yada.

So this is basically your prediction for this year?

Moore will stink it up, Dak will continue to make no one better around him, and Jerry will begin clean house and start the rebuild next year?

My prediction is if Zeke is not on the roster we won't make the playoffs. But I do not have the slightest bit of confidence in Moore either so even if Zeke plays we'll be borderline. And no Dak won't make anyone better, his teammates will only make him look serviceable (as they have for 3 years now).

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My prediction is if Zeke is not on the roster we won't make the playoffs. But I do not have the slightest bit of confidence in Moore either so even if Zeke plays we'll be borderline. And no Dak won't make anyone better, his teammates will only make him look serviceable (as they have for 3 years now).

LOL....….serviceable?

Yep, your a Dak hater. At least you can enjoy being dead wrong all season long.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
You gotta teach these kids! I remember the good old days...

giphy.gif

That's not America's ***.