Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
like so many other posts this one is really sad

No, it's reality. You can whine and cry about innocence and that isn't going to change the fact he's going to have to serve a suspension. Tom Brady screamed innocence. Fought it as far as he could. Still had to serve. If Zeke has to serve it I'd rather it now than next season.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No, it's reality. You can whine and cry about innocence and that isn't going to change the fact he's going to have to serve a suspension. Tom Brady screamed innocence. Fought it as far as he could. Still had to serve. If Zeke has to serve it I'd rather it now than next season.

Why do you insist on using the Brady case as the bar? The judges have talked about this as have attorneys. This is nothing like the Brady case at all, you sound like the NFL right now.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would hope I would never reach the point where a football game is more important than a persons reputation being destroyed for life

If you believe this is a can't win case, then his innocence becomes irrelevant to me. It's now just when is the best time to serve and that's now. Don't carry this into next season.

Maybe you can light a candle or something for victims of stuff to feel better.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
100%. Season's over if he has to serve it now.

I'm still hoping he does and you'll all agree with me next year when the team might have a better chance to compete.

I think this team is closer to being complete than we were giving them credit for following two very close losses without Sean Lee. With the NFC absolutely positively wide open this year with no Rodgers and a down year for the Falcons (so far), it's still awfully tempting to take a shot this year.

I was in your camp earlier in the year, but given the brutal portion of the schedule coming up here, I don't think we can survive it without Zeke. Currently rooting hard for the injunction.

diefree666

Reaction score
If you believe this is a can't win case, then his innocence becomes irrelevant to me. It's now just when is the best time to serve and that's now. Don't carry this into next season.

Maybe you can light a candle or something for victims of stuff to feel better.
I really feel sorry for you. Your life must be very sad.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this team is closer to being complete than we were giving them credit for following two very close losses without Sean Lee. With the NFC absolutely positively wide open this year with no Rodgers and a down year for the Falcons (so far), it's still awfully tempting to take a shot this year.

I was in your camp earlier in the year, but given the brutal portion of the schedule coming up here, I don't think we can survive it without Zeke. Currently rooting hard for the injunction.

They have no defense. They're half a team and without much of a passing game.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Innocence is irrelevant if he has to serve the suspension. I'd rather it now than later.

As a fan of the Cowboys, I would love for him, if he had to serve the suspension to do it when it did not matter. That said, now is not that time. Last year we peaked early kind of like Philly is doing right now. All we have to do is make it to the playoffs and this defense could get it together by then. Dak would be even better prepared to handle the load without Zeke next year than he would be this year.

On the other matter, if Zeke is innocent, I don't care what effect the results have on the case to the Cowboys.I only care for his well-being and justice being served. That takes precedence over us as fans every day of the week. This is a huge real life deal. not something as minor as a game of football!

Status
Not open for further replies.