Zeke is 4th in rushing

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, you read it. Our Stud running back is 4th in the league in rushing.

Also, he has the best ypc out of everyone in the top-5 and is tied for 2nd in touchdowns.

Thanks for sharing this info. After these past two games, I had figured he would be back up there.

Based on recent game plans and performance, I expect him to continue to climb.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And #1 in paychecks cashed. lol

I just think Pollard would be doing just as well if not better if they gave him the opportunity. Our OL has been opening up some large holes the past 2 weeks.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thing is, what we have works. It’s working wonders and we are 3-1. Not sure it’s the same if pollard is your every down back

Pollard should get more touches. Its a long season and the guy is averaging over 5.0 yards a carry and has proven capable of carrying the load. The carries should be more evenly distributed to keep both backs fresh. Zeke is no Emmitt Smith. He doesn't get better as the season goes on.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

I just think Pollard would be doing just as well if not better if they gave him the opportunity. Our OL has been opening up some large holes the past 2 weeks.
Pollard is perfect in the role he’s in. He’s never been a lead bell cow RB, even in college. He’s a great change of pace back and a tremendous weapon. He’s not an every down back in my opinion. What we have is working extremely well.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Pollard should get more touches. Its a long season and the guy is averaging over 5.0 yards a carry and has proven capable of carrying the load. The carries should be more evenly distributed to keep both backs fresh. Zeke is no Emmitt Smith. He doesn't get better as the season goes on.
2016 and 2018 prove this wrong. No back is great with a makeshift OL and a backup QB like we had last year.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I love Pollard but no he does not hammer the middle like Zeke does. I think having both guys make this a better team but if I was 3rd 1 or 4th and 1 to pick up the 1st I'm going with Zeke he picks up tough yards and yet still have the ability to pick big gainers.