Zeke is 4th in rushing

Tussinman

Reaction score
"Zeke got paid and is just milking it" (4th in the NFL In rushing)

"Daks overrated and won't be that great coming off surgery + getting paid" (playing at a pro bowl level, in the MVP mix)

"Tyron won't ever start a full season, we should of traded him but Jerry keeps his friends too long, and backs never fully heal" (90.1 PFF grade, only 1 penalty in 4 games, on pace right now to make the all-pro team)

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yep, you read it. Our Stud running back is 4th in the league in rushing.

Also, he has the best ypc out of everyone in the top-5 and is tied for 2nd in touchdowns.
He is only 20 yds away from 2nd place
And Pollard is in 13 place and is only 10 yds away from being in the top 10

Buy Henry is running away with it . . . but His wheels are about to come off

NotForLong

Reaction score

giphy.webp

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And #1 in paychecks cashed. lol

I just think Pollard would be doing just as well if not better if they gave him the opportunity. Our OL has been opening up some large holes the past 2 weeks.

Pollard certainly has his own strengths but Zeke is the bellcow. And Zeke does a lot more of the dirty work of short yardage and blitz pickup. It’s not an either/or deal, we’re blessed to have both.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pollard certainly has his own strengths but Zeke is the bellcow. And Zeke does a lot more of the dirty work of short yardage and blitz pickup. It’s not an either/or deal, we’re blessed to have both.

Fully agree, the combination is making this offense and this team better. To me this is not an either or situation we have 2 highly talented player who seem to have the same goal and that is winning football games. Maybe 25 years of not winning a championship has caused people to lose sight of what these guys are out there doing. Fact is we are just a better team with both of these guys behind this OL I have no doubt there will be games that Pollard will have the big day and others will see Zeke but in the end if the end result is winning I will gladly take it

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fully agree, the combination is making this offense and this team better. To me this is not an either or situation we have 2 highly talented player who seem to have the same goal and that is winning football games. Maybe 25 years of not winning a championship has caused people to lose sight of what they guys are out there doing. Fact is we are just a better team with both of these guys behind this OL I have no doubt there will be games that Pollard will have the big day and others will see Zeke but in the end if the end result is winning I will gladly take it

And everyone is happy with their roles, because the team is winning. Nobody is complaining about touches in an offense with plenty of mouths to feed.

Some fans should learn from their example.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And everyone is happy with their roles, because the team is winning. Nobody is complaining about touches in an offense with plenty of mouths to feed.

Some fans should learn from their example.

These guys back and support each other and it is not just RB, if I did not know better I would say they are actually playing like a team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pollard should get more touches. Its a long season and the guy is averaging over 5.0 yards a carry and has proven capable of carrying the load. The carries should be more evenly distributed to keep both backs fresh. Zeke is no Emmitt Smith. He doesn't get better as the season goes on.

You just do not like Zeke, so you try any narrative even without saying it outright.
They results would not be the same if roles were to be reversed. Just get over it and accept it and ENJOY it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Pollard should get more touches. Its a long season and the guy is averaging over 5.0 yards a carry and has proven capable of carrying the load. The carries should be more evenly distributed to keep both backs fresh. Zeke is no Emmitt Smith. He doesn't get better as the season goes on.
the duo is working. why mess with something that's working.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is only 20 yds away from 2nd place
And Pollard is in 13 place and is only 10 yds away from being in the top 10

Buy Henry is running away with it . . . but His wheels are about to come off

Derrick Henry = Earl Campbell....but not as good as Earl, but will be used up like Earl before his time. That is my comparison, used up like him, not as good as him. But is pretty dang good.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Derrick Henry = Earl Campbell....but not as good as Earl, but will be used up like Earl before his time. That is my comparison, used up like him, not as good as him. But is pretty dang good.
He was staring to slow down during the Jets game

You can add Christian Okoye, Brandon Jacobs and Marion Barber to that list as well