Zeke is 4th in rushing

shabazz

Reaction score
And #1 in paychecks cashed. lol

I just think Pollard would be doing just as well if not better if they gave him the opportunity. Our OL has been opening up some large holes the past 2 weeks.

He’s a great talent but with his past pattern of taking himself out of games, keeping Pollard in the rotation is essential. Pollards presence is putting pressure on Zeke to live up too that contract and this year he’s back to his old form.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s a great talent but with his past pattern of taking himself out of games, keeping Pollard in the rotation is essential. Pollards presence is putting pressure on Zeke to live up too that contract and this year he’s back to his old form.

Thats what i've been saying in other threads. Pollard's emergence has renergized Zeke. He saw what Pollard did in SD getting 100+ yards and more carries than him....... and he woke up. He's running like he did his first 2 seasons now. But, they can't forget about Pollard. He needs reps and to share the pounding of a long NFL season.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Only group I have seen that has lost an argument worse than the Dak trolls are the Garrett lovers. Its a toss up.
The new argument is now playoff wins. You know. Because Dak was playing DT in the rams game apparently.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Zeke had 72 of his 147 yards over expectation, meaning, with the whole he was given he should've had 72 less yards . 72 yards were on his own.

Man I have been critical of zeke’s contract. But I’ll say this. He looks incredible. He really does. Best he has looked since his rookie year. IMO

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The fact is that Zeke has only recently begun looking like the RB he was before the holdout. I think Pollard getting all those carries week 2 in the win over SD lit a fire under him. For the first time in his career, somebody on the roster was threatening his job and he has responded to the challenge.
Lol, no.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Pollard hammers the middle no problem. Nothing wrong with Zeke being a bigger hammer.

That was Zeke's first 40 yard carry in how many years? Lets not act like Zeke is good at it.
Zeke is employing a nice hop step and totally changing direction and cutting against the grain.

He did this on his big runs yesterday. . . I am not used to seeing this

khiladi

Reaction score
Zeke went thru college and high-school never fumbling the ball. Why do you continue making things up?

You constantly move the goal posts when it comes to Dak. Even as far as to say one of his best throws of the day shouldnt have happened because of a penalty against the team you supposedly cheer for. Go find a new team man. You are ridiculous.

What planet are you on?

I never spoke about high school or college, I spoke specifically about the pros. How can I make things up when I provided the link that stated Zeke fumbled twice to start his career here with the Commanders and he was benched for Morris? Actually my bad, the Commanders was his SECOND game, but it doesn’t change the point. He has FIVE fumbles his first year here. He had 6 in 2018.

In 2017, he was getting blamed for the losses, particular the Denver game where he had like 9 carries.

Dak actually has worse fumbling issues his whole career, particularly to start the season, meaning last year was no exception. He had 2 in game 3 and 2 in game 4, 1 lost in each in 2016. It’s the same thing basically year in and year out.

You not being able to understand my arguments doesn’t mean I’m making new arguments up.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Zeke is employing a nice hop step and totally changing direction and cutting against the grain.

He did this on his big runs yesterday. . . I am not used to seeing this
He's more patient and lets things develop before he hits the gas as well.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Zeke had 72 of his 147 yards over expectation, meaning, with the whole he was given he should've had 72 less yards . 72 yards were on his own.
This is an awesome stat. Shows he does possess the ability to make something happen on his own and to get more yards than he should. His biggest fans have been arguing against that occurring the past few years. Instead we were told the line sucked and defenses were focused on him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You need to understand....the reason zeke did that.

We didn't have a real game plan....or rather...the game plan was for zeke to raise his hand for a sub with Tony.

Now? Well...you don't see the hand anymore. Why? because we actually have a real plan...using the special talents of both runners.

The results speak for themselves.