Smith (LB) is awful-false
LVE is a bust-false
Jones was bad and gets no turnover-not bad but true on the turnovers
Lawrence was average and bad-true and false
our Safties suck-true

did I miss anything?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yah, I think his biggest issue is he lacks top end elusiveness. Hard for him to bounce it outside and then even when he does break the LOS and has to make a move for the long run, he cant do it. He cant beat the safety to hit the home run. Simply runs into the guy.

And I actually don't think his vision is anything special. If you watch that Pollard tape, the guy is great at his vision on where to hit and how to cut back. Big difference.
They'll trade Zeke in about two or three years, making Pollard our full time starter.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Will have to pay Pollard. His rookie deal will be done about that time and if he continues to impress then he will want big money.
As long as they get that deal done before he hits the market it shouldn't get too inflated. They can re-sign him after six weeks of his third year.

Given the year we just had, they should have traded Zeke when he was holding out. Since both rookie RB's Pollard and Weber were looking great in the preseason. We could've went 8-8 with those two guys as a one-two punch.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
so far on this board.

Dak is Average and he has the best RB
Zeke is average and he has a great QB
Smith is done, we need a new LT
Williams sucked, the OL was a mess should we consider drafting OL men
our TE sucked
DT is bad
Smith (LB) is awful
LVE is a bust
Jones was bad and gets no turnover
Lawrence was average and bad
our Safties suck

did I miss anything?
As long as they get that deal done before he hits the market it shouldn't get too inflated. They can re-sign him after six weeks of his third year.

Given the year we just had, they should have traded Zeke when he was holding out. Since both rookie RB's Pollard and Weber were looking great in the preseason. We could've went 8-8 with those two guys as a one-two punch.
Hindsight. Could you have imagine this forum if we went 8-8 with Zeke sitting out last year only sniffing a playoff birth. Everyone would have wanted Jones hung thinking we'd be competing for a SB with Zeke in the backfield (esp. given our weak division).

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They'll trade Zeke in about two or three years, making Pollard our full time starter.

Its just so sad that Jerry couldnt hold out for at least 3 games into the season. Pollard would have torn it up those first 3 games in our offense and Zeke might have turned into an afterthought. Simply CANNOT pay ANY RB more than say 5-10 million per year at the most. Personally, I would go RB by committee the entire time.