Zeke is an average RB

cern

Reaction score
I keep trying the dewey decimal system and it just makes things harder.
I don't know why people suggest switching to that decimal system...
I do find good books that way though, for some reason.
when I cook I often use the metric system of weights and measures. oven temps always stated in centigrade.

quickccc

Reaction score
I try to avoid most of them. Me interjecting my mostly negative opinion of Prescott is not going to make the board a better place. I have already stated how I feel and at this stage, let it play out.

Get use to it ...with hold outs, curiousity, fan click bait threads and fan outrage all go hand in hand ..and we've experienced it from Dlaw's hold out,,, zeke's hold out ....likely a Dak hold out after he's F-tagged... and I expect same kind of fan flame even if there's a Cooper holdout should he be transition tagged. ..

quickccc

Reaction score
Why are we paying an average RB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? 8-8 proves that Zeke is average. Stats dont count, only wins.

How many teams have won SB's paying a QB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? NONE

for a minute I thought this had to be another one of those super - old zeke hate threads .. but once I saw the original poster who created and the date-time, the mystery is over and another new day of zeke hate is on again, ..
and then to place the entire TEAM's failure on zeke... not the HC, not the OC...not the RB coach, ..but zeke himself and ALL of it on him. Some people love to create a villain to hate.

Go figure. :facepalm:

ondaedg

Reaction score
The mediocre D, the ST and the coaching things were huge.

It is like people are conditioned to look at the QB and to a lesser degree RB position and ignore the rest.

Agreed. When you go back and watch the film with an open mind you start to see the glaring holes and they're not QB and RB.

kskboys

Reaction score
The thread title is Zeke is average. Elite is not mentioned. Zeke is very effecient
Yeah, "efficient" is a term that prolly best describes Zeke. Don't understand at all saying he's not efficient.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are we paying an average RB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? 8-8 proves that Zeke is average. Stats dont count, only wins.

How many teams have won SB's paying a QB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? NONE
By this standard, Walter Payton was a below average to average RB the 1st 4 years of his career, was a strong RB in his 5th season, dropped back to average to below average for 4 more years, then finally became a great RB the final 3 seasons of his career.

But we all know that's not reality. Reality is that there is more that goes into team success or failure than just the RB, and that a RB doesn't alternate between being outstanding or average or weak depending on the record of the team in a given season.

Does anyone really think Damian Williams was a better RB than Christian McCaffrey or Derrick Henry this past season?

dfense

Reaction score

Strange how you don't apply that same 8-8 logic to the QB. ;)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And the mediocre D...
And the worst Special Teams...
And the worst coaching...

This team completely overachieved, I guess.
Dak overcame the most horrid HC in NFL history and average RB to go 8-8.

Just an amazing performance in our 8 losses averaging 15 points a game in which 3 of those games didn’t even put up a TD and wasn’t able to overcome a 7 point deficit all year.

An unbelievable performance and his best season of his career. MVP level. Two yards from breaking Cowboys all team leader for yards in a season. He put up some incredible stats in trash time and in our 8 wins against lesser teams.

Too bad Wash and NY are only 4 games on the schedule. Or we’d be in the SB. SB caliber QB stuck on an average team. Average RB . Over rated OL. Lazy receivers. No tackling defense. Horrid coaching. Poor Dak. He really should go to a better team where he can realize his Elite potential:)

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The thread title is Zeke is average. Elite is not mentioned. Zeke is very effecient

About as efficient as your spelling.

I don't know what to tell people who don't want ot believe. The data is there for your study. I presented as much on numerous occasions. Zeke is a product of our offensive line and his volume. I wish it wasn't true. That doesn't make it so.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dak overcame the most horrid HC in NFL history and average RB to go 8-8.

Just an amazing performance in our 8 losses averaging 15 points a game in which 3 of those games didn’t even put up a TD and wasn’t able to overcome a 7 point deficit all year.

An unbelievable performance and his best season of his career. MVP level. Two yards from breaking Cowboys all team leader for yards in a season. He put up some incredible stats in trash time and in our 8 wins against lesser teams.

Too bad Wash and NY are only 4 games on the schedule. Or we’d be in the SB. SB caliber QB stuck on an average team. Average RB . Over rated OL. Lazy receivers. No tackling defense. Horrid coaching. Poor Dak. He really should go to a better team where he can realize his Elite potential:)
Simply amazing.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya just don't draft a RB in the first round. General rule.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I wouldn't call him average, be certainly has shown signs of wear.

I kind of feel this. He's not average but his first or two, when he got the ball, it was shot out of a canon when he hit the hole and he was always downhill. This year he seemed...I'm not sure if slower if the right word..maybe hesitant. There were a few games where you saw the burst a play or two and then that was it. But it may have been use/scheme/line etc. Hopefully we get a better look under a new system.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
for a minute I thought this had to be another one of those super - old zeke hate threads .. but once I saw the original poster who created and the date-time, the mystery is over and another new day of zeke hate is on again, ..
and then to place the entire TEAM's failure on zeke... not the HC, not the OC...not the RB coach, ..but zeke himself and ALL of it on him. Some people love to create a villain to hate.

Go figure. :facepalm:
:lmao: :hammer:

Lutonio

Reaction score
I think the team overpaid on the position, but Zeke is totally not an average RB. He had a mostly down year, but was still good.

30 weeks and 6 days until kickoff.