Zeke is easily the best player on this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
umm no m f back averages 100 yards a game lmao and when you are down 20 how much do you run? OL in shambles really the last 2- 3 seasons

give me break.. hater hate you are next
He didn’t say average 100 yards. He said he hasn’t rushed for 100 yards yet.

He said he is averaging 4.2 yards per carry. That is 24th best for the RB position.

Reading comprehension, you lack.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I don't think so. Ths best player should always be on the field in critical situations. And we've seen Zeke pull himself out.

We don't win that game Sunday if Dak doesn't light the falcons D up in the 2nd half...and I'm not his biggest fan...but if we expect to make the playoffs, then dak has to be the best player...because this D is horrible and rarely makes a big play to shorten the field for our offense, and our special teams are terrible as well...(except the on-side kick miracle) and the coaching has been very disappointing...it is on Dak at this point.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats just foolish. Without Emmitt our team has 2 rings only.

That was a different time. And Zeke isn’t Emmitt.

Zeke has no rings. We have a cap, and he’s a great player at a position where you don’t need to afford a great player to win championships.

Hardline

Reaction score
Actually, less Zeke is more. This team struggles when it features Zeke and not Dak. Those are the facts.

No one cares about leading the league in rushing anymore, but even so, Henry will win that.

LOL...………….and you sound silly...…………….Aaron Jones had 160 yards rushing and 2 TD's last week and added another 60 yards receiving and a TD.

Give me Aaron Jones over Zeke all day. TD machine and can score from anywhere on the field. And he doesn't need 350 touches a year to get his.
Actually this team struggles when they abandon the run.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Actually this team struggles when they abandon the run.

The team I am watching, the offense takes off when Dak is forced into a hurry up, spread, passing offense. And this isn't a recent development.

And who said anything about abandoning the run? And who says they cant run the ball with someone other than Zeke?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Zeke was possibly the best player in football as a rookie. He is not the same player. He is a good player. We are barely 1-1. As previously stated he is averaging 4.2 YPC with 2 fumbles. If he were making 3-4 million per year or a 4th round pick on a rookie deal I would say we are getting pretty good value. If you are a major Zeke fan that is great. Cheer him on and support him. I will too. Convince me he is any where close to rookie Zeke and you be dreaming.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why does he have to have the best offensive line? RBs around the league create things on their own. too. He even admitted he isn’t looking for the home run, he is looking to punish. How about evade defenders like he did on the TD reception instead of looking to hit them as hard as he can? Teams aren’t even stacking the box anymore.
His "looking to punish" reminds me of Murray. To me, it seemed like Murray was looking for contact as an excuse to get tackled because he knew he couldn't outrun the defense. I don't know what Zeke's mindset is, but getting fewer yards than you're capable of is pretty lame.

erod

Reaction score
I've been critical. He has definitely come into seasons out of shape. He looked like he had lost a step. But he is easily the best player on this team. He is a good to great runner, a pretty good pass catcher, a great blocker and helps to keep the team organized on the field. He is worth the money.
He's good, and he looks REALLY good this year. Quickest he's looked in a while.

I think Tyron and Zack are the best, but they don't get to touch the ball.. It's just a matter of time before CeeDee Lamb takes the mantle. He's DeAndre Hopkins with better speed, and he runs like a tailback.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been critical. He has definitely come into seasons out of shape. He looked like he had lost a step. But he is easily the best player on this team. He is a good to great runner, a pretty good pass catcher, a great blocker and helps to keep the team organized on the field. He is worth the money.
I agree he is a very good player, and maybe the best, although I don't know about him being "easily the best".

But what I'm curious about is the comment that he helps keep the team organized on the field. How is he doing that, especially when he is doing his "feed me" thing on the opponents side of the ball when the rest of the team is huddling up?

kskboys

Reaction score
Did you forget Zach Martin? He is easily the best player on the team. Not sure there's a close 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.