Zeke is easily the best player on this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you watch any other teams? Do you play fantasy football? If you did, you would know all the back around the league and what they have been doing.

Heck Aaron Jones had 240 total yards and 3 TD's last week. When was the last time Zeke had a game like that? Aaron Jones had 19 TD's last year.

Much more dynamic RB's out there. And then there is always Mcaffrey. You would basically have to be asleep the last two years if you think Zeke is better than McCaffrey.

Derek Henry and Zeke are similar backs, Henry is just better at the power game then Zeke. And the guy is a home run hitter. Henry is everything Zeke isn't. Once they figured out what they had in Henry he has made Zeke look like a chump.

Kamara can score from anywhere on the field, anytime. You want me to keep going?

Stats cherry picking. And totally wrong. You ignore all the intangibles. But let;s forget that silly "eye test" that stats don't cover.

Derrick averages 3.6 ypc and has 9 first down runs
Zeke averages 4.2 and has 13 first downs.

So much for the "power game".

And you tell everyone it's about about volume? Derick has 56 attempts
Zeke has zeke has 44.

And you claim you are a fan? *********!

Pure hater.

If someone did this buyllsheet with Dak you'd have a hissy fit.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dak brings more to the offense imo.
Frankly..

they are Siamese twins.

In their careers if both were not on the field at the same time..

we don't win.

We know what happened when Zeke took his suspension..he was again leading the league and forfeited the rushing title becuz he was gone.

Without Zeke, everybody talked about how now Dak needed to step up and lead the team to the playoffs without Zeke.

We missed the playoffs. Dak could not do it alone.

When I think of the Cowboys..I think first of Zeke. Not Dak.

Zeke is the face of the team. The Big Dog. The Kettle Jumper.

And he deserves to be the highest paid RB in the game.

Love to meet him one day.

RamziD

Reaction score
Zeke is averaging 125 total yards/game, 4.2 YPA, 3 total TDs. Really good production, but I don’t think that makes him clearly the best player. I think Dak is the best player on the team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's not what happened last year was it? Dak had a career year statistically, yet the Cowboys finished 8-8. Pretty disappointing wouldn't ya say?
Hard to win those close games when your WR group leads the league in drops, you had the worst FG kicker in the league and your special teams was ranked amongst the worst, thus giving your offense the worst starting-on-the-field average.

I bet you knew that, but it's simpler to act ignorant and just blame it on your stud QB who actually performed very well, huh?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Frankly..

they are Siamese twins.

In their careers if both were not on the field at the same time..

we don't win.

We know what happened when Zeke took his suspension..he was again leading the league and forfeited the rushing title becuz he was gone.

Without Zeke, everybody talked about how now Dak needed to step up and lead the team to the playoffs without Zeke.

We missed the playoffs. Dak could not do it alone.

When I think of the Cowboys..I think first of Zeke. Not Dak.

Zeke is the face of the team. The Big Dog. The Kettle Jumper.

And he deserves to be the highest paid RB in the game.

Love to meet him one day.
So you thought of Emmitt as the face of the team before thinking of Troy when you thought of those 90s Cowboys?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Stats cherry picking. And totally wrong. You ignore all the intangibles. But let;s forget that silly "eye test" that stats don't cover.

Derrick averages 3.6 ypc and has 9 first down runs
Zeke averages 4.2 and has 13 first downs.

So much for the "power game".

And you tell everyone it's about about volume? Derick has 56 attempts
Zeke has zeke has 44.

And you claim you are a fan? *********!

Pure hater.

If someone did this buyllsheet with Dak you'd have a hissy fit.

Don't argue with someone who plays fantasy football >.>

cowboyed

Reaction score
If 4.2 yards per carry are hard yards, then every single RB gets hard yards.

Zeke is one of only a handful of running backs that can really take defenders for a punishing ride. He also is a good blocker and can catch the ball.

I am not stating he is the best player on the team but certainly one of the best.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't argue with someone who plays fantasy football >.>
Let's see what he has to say. I think I might be on his ignore...or he just ignores me. If he wants to actually debate like a real man...I'm game. Unlike him...I am not afraid. I'll concede but for 2020....at this point in time..he's wrong by his very own standards. "zeke is all about volume *****" . Oh yeah? But suddenly he's a bigger fan of Derrick than his alleged own team zeke? FAKE FAN!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've been critical. He has definitely come into seasons out of shape. He looked like he had lost a step. But he is easily the best player on this team. He is a good to great runner, a pretty good pass catcher, a great blocker and helps to keep the team organized on the field. He is worth the money.
He’s a man playing with boys.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He’s not worth the money in my book, but only because of the position he plays. He’s a great all-around back, though.
He’s worth every penny he gets. He single handedly demoralizes the defense with his punishing runs. The whole team feeds off that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is one of only a handful of running backs that can really take defenders for a punishing ride. He also is a good blocker and can catch the ball.

I am not stating he is the best player on the team but certainly one of the best.
He's a throwback. Everyone loves the flashy splash RB's. These same guys would be broken into pieces by zeke. And Zeke is STILL more durable than fancy splash RBs.

When did you EVER see these modern fancy girl dancer prancers pancake anyone at the goal line? Don;t think for one second they don't remember that abuse.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The only other player who could be better at his position in the league is Martin .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You were doing great until you said, "he is easily the best player on this team."

Uhhh, no. Dak is.

It's like saying, "Emmitt was the best player on the team."

Uhhh, no. Troy was.

Or saying, "Tony Dorsett was the best player on the team."

Uhhh, no. Roger was.

I’d say Roger was most valuable on that team. Dorsett might have been most talented.

Probably Emmitt on 90’s team. We won games without Troy but only time without Emmitt 0-2.

Dak is probably most valuable on this team. Aren’t winning many games without him but he’s not the most talented player.

Status
Not open for further replies.