News: Zeke leaving the country?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Or this could just be the media overreacting to Zeke planning a few days of rest and relaxation before training camp.

It's the Cowboys, so no player can do anything without having drama attached to it. I've read on multiple sites that Zeke needs to report by August 6 to get credit for an "accrued" season towards free agency. So a holdout now means Dallas can retain his rights through 2021.

Zeke will report. He'd only paint himself into a corner if he doesn't.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Until further updates, I will file this under the Dez Bryant-Walmart parking lot-video file.

I am one of the last to scream "evil media!" but this is about as lame as it can get.

He basically took his flop story from earlier in the week, added Robinson's article link and then suggested that Elliott could be headed to Mexico, even though there is no suggestion to even support it. At least make up an unnamed source or something. A chatty personal advisor to Elliott. Something.

This is sad.

Last edited:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Again, nothing concrete with PFT just saying a League source is saying he’s leaving the country, lol.

Not for how long. Not where he’s going. Not when he’s coming back.

Just speculation and tons of room for even more speculation.

Elliott could be going to Cabo for a few days before camp and their source would still be correct because of how vague it is.

Just silliness and appetite for clicks.

It literally tells us nothing of any substance other than he’s going somewhere (and that is if their “source” is correct)... which vets do to get away before the grind of camp.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
:popcorn:

Sign Ajayi....and put Zeke on the did not report list. And leave him there....so he doesn't get credit for a season. Making him a free agent in 2022.
tfsWzTW.gif

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Yeah...he should ask Romo how that worked out...and take his advice. This might be one of the bigger A-hole moves in recent memory.

Guy gets in repeated trouble...yet team stands by him. So how does he repay their loyalty????

He threatens to sit out camp...or @ least give the impression he may hold out.

@ this point...screw him. Doesn't sound like football is important to him. Kellen can work an offense without him....w/ a RB by committee approach. and I bet we wouldn't miss a beat. :rolleyes:

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Until further updates, I will file this under the Dez Bryant-Walmart parking lot-video file.

I am one of the last to scream "evil media!" but this is about as lame as it can get.

He basically took his flop story from earlier in the week, added Robinson's article link and then suggested that Elliott could be headed to Mexico, even though there is no suggestion to even support it. At least make up an unnamed source or something. A chatty personal advisor to Elliott. Something.

This is sad.

Yes then Robinson quoted Fish’s story. It was definitely hilarious as they both tried to add more juice but only went in circles. The other funny part is how not many called them out on this and definitely not anyone from the media. HACKS!