Zeke: Now is our time

jnday

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. Not trying to be negative but every year there are players on every team running their mouths. Talk is cheap, just do it!

P.S you’re definitely right about the social media aspect though
Zeke is one of the few that can run his mouth and back up his words with actions. Not many players can do that.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke is one of the few that can run his mouth and back up his words with actions. Not many players can do that.
Yeah, he sure proved it by rushing over 200 yards against Seattle :rolleyes:

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Talk is cheap. The players on this team cannot overcome the ineptitude of the coaching staff like the '95 Cowboys did with Switzer. A lot has to change as far as coaching philosophy for the Cowboys to return to the Superbowl. For instance, throwing the ball 3 times when it's 1st and goal on the 2.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Talk is cheap. The players on this team cannot overcome the ineptitude of the coaching staff like the '95 Cowboys did with Switzer. A lot has to change as far as coaching philosophy for the Cowboys to return to the Superbowl. For instance, throwing the ball 3 times when it's 1st and goal on the 2.
imo..TOO MUCH TALK. Not enough mental toughness on the field. Zeke needs to just up and walk the walk. Don't tell me what your "gonna" do..just play hard and BE SMART on and off the field.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Zeke will win the rushing title , had almost a 1000 yards in 10 games. Was only what 400 yards behind the rushing leader? With 6 games missed, and the offense line wasn’t as good AND zeke was distracted all year, lol this year he’s going to run all over everyone. He’s focused, line got upgraded with conners and I expect Collins to keep improving, too, he’s not facing the pass rushers he did last year..Smith seems healthy too, could be better than 2016...

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I’m dissapointed in Zeke honestly. But then again he’s a running back who dies his job so I can accept his talk.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I'm glad this is the most noise we're hearing about Zeke.

But unless he has 1800 yards and 20TD, the Cowboys are going to be held back by the QB.
Ehh, let’s not shake up the Magic 8 ball too much. Gotta let it play out.

Reaction score
imo..TOO MUCH TALK. Not enough mental toughness on the field. Zeke needs to just up and walk the walk. Don't tell me what your "gonna" do..just play hard and BE SMART on and off the field.
Zeke personally can back up his talk on the field.

But this team as a whole has proven to be as soft as a dump truck full of cotton. Recent history clearly shows it is incapable of beating good teams. Atlanta, Philly, Rams, San Diego, Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers owns this team.

Will that change this year? It's possible, but I doubt it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that some fans can't just enjoy the damn game instead of picking a simple post and complaining like he ate babies. Compare this off season to last and we haven't heard a peep.
Lots of coaching changes, younger team, a lot to prove - it should be fun.