Twitter: Zeke on his way home

nobody

Reaction score
6 touch
Sigh ........ They picked him 4th overall so apparently they do not feel like running backs are a dime a dozen like you and some of your fellow (rb's are not important crowd). He has exceded expectations when on the field and had the right, by the same league rules that allows teams to cut a player before their contracts are up, to negotiate a new contract after his 3rd year.
He has not missed any games this year yet during his (Holdout) ....... So you guys can cry and bellyache all you want but the league is starting to go back to how it was in the 90's where RB were given the respect they deserve.

Please state where I claimed that RB's are a dime a dozen. Please state where I said they aren't important. Please state where I said he didn't deserve better pay. Wait, you can't. Why not? Because I never said those things.

I've even stated that on the field, he's amazing. YOU are just assuming because I don't worship the ground he walks on that I think those things. In fact, all I've stated is that I don't think he's worth what HE is asking, demanding to be the top paid RB in the league. Why? Like I stated before, because of his off-the-field idiocy and suspension risk...which absolutely affects his value. So rather than assume a bunch of false pretenses, how about paying attention to what I actually say?

I'll make it easier for you, since comprehension is not your strong suit: Not everyone who doesn't want Zeke signed for what Zeke wants does it for the same reasons. So cry and bellyache all you want that I don't worship the ground he walks on. If he helps the team, great...he helps the team. It's the Dallas Cowboys, not the Dallas Zekes. Get over it.

Kalyan

Reaction score
Zeke prolly got more work in Cabo than being in camp cupcake for a month getting no preseason reps.
I doubt it, I don't see that kind of maturity with Zeke, train camp makes players ready for the grind, if rush him back, he will pull a hamstring and will be in and out of lineup the whole year and very ineffective

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt it, I don't see that kind of maturity with Zeke, train camp makes players ready for the grind, if rush him back, he will pull a hamstring and will be in and out of lineup the whole year and very ineffective
Every time he has gone to Cabo before he comes back in great shape.

A couple of weeks ago there was a report he was down to 220.

phildadon86

Reaction score
"I received some information that Zeke and his team are on their way back to Dallas. It's going to be a 7-year deal and it'll be a mega deal, one that's going to shock a lot of people… I do believe Zeke Elliott will carry the ball on Sunday for the Cowboys." — @ShannonSharpe

bet he doesn't
How much?