Twitter: Zeke on his way home

nobody

Reaction score
Man you got alot of people responding to you who are trying to crawdad on how they talked about Zeke. Call them all out ...... They deserve it

Lame. I personally am against signing Zeke at this time, but it isn't up to me. Since it's not up to me and if he gets signed, his success on the field equals Cowboys success, so of course I'd cheer it as it helps the team. It's not an either or matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise is petty and frankly not very bright.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Looks like running backs who went in the 1st are going to be 2/2 when wanting a new deal after 3 years. Up next? CMC in 2020, Saquon in 2021. I'm sure Kamara will want a new deal next year he will have one year left. I bet Melvin Gordon is mad he didn't do this last year.

nobody

Reaction score
I must have been reading a different board. I don't remember anyone saying that Zeke couldn't ball still. In fact, most people have said he is a great player. What I have taken away from the board this off-season is that most fans think Zeke is making dumb decisions and it is detrimental to the team. If Zeke comes back and balls out, I will be right there cheering for him. But make no mistake about it, I will still think that he has acted unprofessional and childish both off the field and how he handled this whole contract issue.

This.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
we just wasted a 1st round pick on Cooper. He needs to be signed next.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
giphy.gif

silvrNblue

Reaction score
BTW when he gets his deal done and plays on sunday. I don't wanna hear any of you bums kicking his back in, to cheer when he balls out. I will be here to remind you and call you out all season long.

In the words of Clark Gable to Scarlett O'Hare " frankly my dear, I don't give a **** what you think".

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
BTW when he gets his deal done and plays on sunday. I don't wanna hear any of you bums kicking his back in, to cheer when he balls out. I will be here to remind you and call you out all season long.
Why don’t you just tell people to cheer for another team. Do you think anyone is going to root for him to fail while on the field

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Deserve what? Many of us, myself included, said we will cheer for him on Sundays because we want the team to win.

It doesn’t mean we won’t or can’t criticize him, as we do with all players, but especially ones who sit out and demand that they are paid the highest at their position. He wants to be the highest paid, he better play like it every game and if he doesn’t guess what? Hopefully I’ll be the first to call him out.

It also doesn’t mean we have to like him off the field. Unlike some people, I’m not gonna change my attitude and say “he’s a great guy” even if helps us win a Super Bowl. He’s a piece of animal excrement and most likely always will be, he hasn’t shown one sign of changing for the better. IMOF, he’s only gotten worse.

Call me out all you want. IMOF mark this post, copy and paste it, ask the MOD’s to tack it. I will cheer for Zeke only when he’s playing and wearing a Cowboys uniform and I’ll also call him out just like you and others say they will call us out, kinda funny how that works isn’t it. When Zeke isn’t on the field in a Cowboys uniform I couldn’t care less what happens to him.
:muttley:

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Pretty sure I am going to hate the guy from now on. He will play well but by chance if he doesn't I am going to be insufferable.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I must have been reading a different board. I don't remember anyone saying that Zeke couldn't ball still. In fact, most people have said he is a great player. What I have taken away from the board this off-season is that most fans think Zeke is making dumb decisions and it is detrimental to the team. If Zeke comes back and balls out, I will be right there cheering for him. But make no mistake about it, I will still think that he has acted unprofessional and childish both off the field and how he handled this whole contract issue.
This is because you are a child and do not understand business.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

As someone that wanted to get this deal weeks ago, I think there is no way he plays Sunday even if a deal is reached in the next few minutes.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Lame. I personally am against signing Zeke at this time, but it isn't up to me. Since it's not up to me and if he gets signed, his success on the field equals Cowboys success, so of course I'd cheer it as it helps the team. It's not an either or matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise is petty and frankly not very bright.

:lmao:
Poor kids do not know what to do with themselves now