Twitter: Zeke on his way home

nobody

Reaction score
:lmao:
Poor kids do not know what to do with themselves now

Very mature. It's simple: Is he worth being the highest paid RB and take that much of the salary cap given that his off-the-field antics is likely to yield suspensions? I don't believe he is at that price. That's exactly why I am against signing him. He's asking for that and he's too much of a risk. But IF they sign him, his on-the-field success is team success. I'll root for him to do well on the field and not being an idiot off the field. Why? It helps the team. I've been saying that same thing since Zeke started holding out. I never said the Cowboys wouldn't sign him. I stated that I think they shouldn't.

So unless you can respond intelligently and with maturity, don't bother.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I'll respectfully disagree. I think he's most definitely playing on Sunday.

200w.webp

aikemirv

Reaction score
I would like to be mean to you but I just can't. Too much of a lab guy. I am fairly certain labs are better than people. In general that is...
I was not speaking to you specifically really. Just that posters who are insufferable are kinda hard to deal with.

I got 3 labs, all Chocolate and I breed them. They are awesome dogs!

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No chance imo. If he signs and gets a practice in he gets full compliment of snaps with Pollard getting the 10-12.
If Pollard gets 10-12 carries that means Zeke didn't get a full compliment.

In only one game that Zeke played last year did a teammate get double digit carries, in week 6, and that teammate was Dak who had 11.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Your hand is forced at that point. What does that tell the other 52 guys. That if you go all pro and are the leading rusher 2 out of 3 years we wont pay. You have to pay and jerry brought this on himself. He made the pick because of Romo not because of anything else.

I don't know why he made the pick. As I say, IMO it was a straight-forward mistake. But in any case I don't think you're forced into making a second mistake just because you made the first one. The other 52 guys will see high performers at other positions getting paid. They'll be aware of what the analytics say about the value of RBs. And they'll know that any cap dollars not spent on Zeke means there are more cap dollars available for them to earn. They'll be fine with it in the circumstances.

phildadon86

Reaction score

In only one game that Zeke played last year did a teammate get double digit carries, in week 6, and that teammate was Dak who had 11.
Thats how our offense should run anyways. Dak is built to run the ball. Hoping for a lot more of that this year

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I was not speaking to you specifically really. Just that posters who are insufferable are kinda hard to deal with.

I got 3 labs, all Chocolate and I breed them. They are awesome dogs!

The best. God could not have made a better pet and friend. I have a 7 year old black lab. That dog is attached to my hip when I am around. She is the best. Family thinks I am nuts about the dog. They can go to hell...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I don't know why he made the pick. As I say, IMO it was a straight-forward mistake. But in any case I don't think you're forced into making a second mistake just because you made the first one. The other 52 guys will see high performers at other positions getting paid. They'll be aware of what the analytics say about the value of RBs. And they'll know that any cap dollars not spent on Zeke means there are more cap dollars available for them to earn. They'll be fine with it in the circumstances.
This is not how they will look at it. They also know he gives them the best chance to win. Players on that team don't care about the team 3 years from now they care about THAT team THIS year.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Then again maybe Moore had planned to "rest" Zeke 10-12 carries all along....