Twitter: Zeke on his way home

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Your hand is forced at that point. What does that tell the other 52 guys. That if you go all pro and are the leading rusher 2 out of 3 years we wont pay. You have to pay and jerry brought this on himself. He made the pick because of Romo not because of anything else.

THIS, I think fans/posters tend to forget. The Zeke pick was 110% about making life easier for Romo. In fact, it's also why we passed on Goff and Wentz, knowing if you pick a QB 4th overall, just a matter of time before Romo would be looking over his shoulders.

aria

Reaction score
Hilarious! I can’t wait for Hennessy to call me out and for you to ride his coat tails. I may not agree with Hennessy but at least I can respect his passion and original thought, something I have yet to see from you.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
ba98d9262e5f489e0b06c0a2e6399220.jpg
I thought there was a rule on here about not posting pictures of wives. You gotta treat her better than this.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Very mature. It's simple: Is he worth being the highest paid RB and take that much of the salary cap given that his off-the-field antics is likely to yield suspensions? I don't believe he is at that price. That's exactly why I am against signing him. He's asking for that and he's too much of a risk. But IF they sign him, his on-the-field success is team success. I'll root for him to do well on the field and not being an idiot off the field. Why? It helps the team. I've been saying that same thing since Zeke started holding out. I never said the Cowboys wouldn't sign him. I stated that I think they shouldn't.

So unless you can respond intelligently and with maturity, don't bother.

Sigh ........ They picked him 4th overall so apparently they do not feel like running backs are a dime a dozen like you and some of your fellow (rb's are not important crowd). He has exceded expectations when on the field and had the right, by the same league rules that allows teams to cut a player before their contracts are up, to negotiate a new contract after his 3rd year.
He has not missed any games this year yet during his (Holdout) ....... So you guys can cry and bellyache all you want but the league is starting to go back to how it was in the 90's where RB were given the respect they deserve.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
THIS, I think fans/posters tend to forget. The Zeke pick was 110% about making life easier for Romo. In fact, it's also why we passed on Goff and Wentz, knowing if you pick a QB 4th overall, just a matter of time before Romo would be looking over his shoulders.
Well unfortunately fans treat romo like a god so when you call anything out with his name involved they just close their ears and scream like children.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
This is not how they will look at it. They also know he gives them the best chance to win. Players on that team don't care about the team 3 years from now they care about THAT team THIS year.

I disagree. They care most about their own earning potential. So they'll be fine with Zeke not getting paid because it will mean more money available for them. And if they follow the analytics (as they should) they'll know that it's questionable that he makes a big difference to whether they win or lose. He may be far better than any other RB on the roster. And still it's questionable. They should know this.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Well unfortunately fans treat romo like a god so when you call anything out with his name involved they just close their ears and scream like children.

Funny thing is those same fans crapped all over Romo every week when he was here.
I am ashamed at how disloyal fans are too the players who give up thier bodies for our cheers ........ Hell they booed 3 time Superbowl winner Troy Aikman at a mavericks game his last season.

aria

Reaction score
...the league is starting to go back to how it was in the 90's where RB were given the respect they deserve.
Bwahahahahaha...yeah, ok. Two teams, Dallas and the Rams (who are already regretting the contract) aren’t the league. Oh yeah, you have the laughing stock of the league, the Giants, who passed on a QB and picked up a RB in the top 5. It’s already paying off to the tune of 5 wins!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I disagree. They care most about their own earning potential. So they'll be fine with Zeke not getting paid because it will mean more money available for them. And if they follow the analytics (as they should) they'll know that it's questionable that he makes a big difference to whether they win or lose. He may be far better than any other RB on the roster. And still it's questionable. They should know this.
The guys know they get graded and looked at on an individual basis. They hope all their family/brothers on the team get paid. They know if they put out good tape they have a chance to get signed not only in dallas but in free agency. If zeke makes them a better team their jobs are usually easier and will make them more money even if it's not with Dallas.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha...yeah, ok. Two teams, Dallas and the Rams (who are already regretting the contract) aren’t the league. Oh yeah, you have the laughing stock of the league, the Giants, who passed on a QB and picked up a RB in the top 5. It’s already paying off to the tune of 5 wins!

I sense so much fear in this post .......

aria

Reaction score
Funny thing is those same fans crapped all over Romo every week when he was here.
I am ashamed at how disloyal fans are too the players who give up thier bodies for our cheers ........ Hell they booed 3 time Superbowl winner Troy Aikman at a mavericks game his last season.
Lol, just an FYI, your daddy there isn’t a huge Romo guy. IMOF, he regularly makes fun of people like you who can’t stop drooling over the guy. You really should do a little more research before hitching your wagon to someone else.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol, just an FYI, your daddy there isn’t a huge Romo guy. IMOF, he regularly makes fun of people like you who can’t stop drooling over the guy. You really should do a little more research before hitching your wagon to someone else.
Yeh you know I go in on the Romosexuals. lol.