Zeke on Twitter "Put some respect on my name"

ShortRound

Reaction score
sMcfwSo.gif

DeqpAtq.gif

Loso86

Reaction score
Still has a ways to go in his career..........hopefully. I'm not going to respect him because he told me to on Twitter......bro
You don't have to respect him as a person bro...but what hes done on the field consistently since hes been in the league deserves respect. Theres nothing hes going to be able to do ,you guys will still not respect him

SlammedZero

Reaction score
People are obviously taking my comment out of context. haha

I never said I don't respect him. Zeke has been a great player. I'm just saying, keep doing what you're doing and stop focusing on social media for respect. Too many people wrapped up in social media looking for validation on their lives. There have been great players in this league and they didn't have to get on Twitter telling people to "check the stats". Focus on yourself. Prove to the doubters on the field.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well there you go.

Anyone need any further evidence that this guy is all about HIM??

The only stats I know are 0 and 1....which are championships and playoff wins since he has been here.

But that's all ok because he puts up his yards.

cern

Reaction score
he's a big, fun loving kid at heart. and an outstanding running back. he's done nice things for various charities and helping high schoolers, but gets vilified by some claiming with his income it's meaningless. anyone thinking like that is a far bigger butt head than what they claim zeke to be. he's deserving of respect.